Chapter-5 Do i Know you

As the celebrations went on and about in the gardens I made sure that I greet every single one of our guests , It took 4 hours finally when I was done Steve came up to me with two drinks in hand .

"Here you go " he said handing me a glass .

" thanks I need " I replied then he smiled but had a quizzical look on his face.

" have we met before, I feel like I know you from somewhere " he asked , and I giggled he looked even more confused

" let's take a stroll to the lake shall we ?" I asked

" of course but you didn't answer my ques-" he replied as I cut him short

" I'll answer any questions you have but away from here we may be out side but it's really stuffy and overwhelming " I said

"Of course " he said as he joined on the walk till we got to the lake.

" so my question " he said

" right, you know me from a dream " I simply stated

" a dream?" He said as he thought

" wait you're the girl from my dream last night ! The the um what did you say you were... " he sated

" princess of the night" I replied

" yes! But I don't get it there you had blue hair and here you have (h/c) there you had purple-blue-ish eyes here you have (e/c)" he stated even more confused than before I answered his question.

" my look in the dream realm changes not just to protect me but the dreamer as well " I replied easing his confusion

"Oh yeah- yeah that makes sense " he said

We chatted for what felt like forever he was just a person you feel comfortable around and easy to talk with . As we chatted on and on the sun almost set completely which meant , I had to raise the moon as well as ,it was time for the royal feast soon and I still had to see Loki .

" um Steve it's almost dinner time soon , why don't you go and I'll join you later " I said as we made our way back to the garden

" you're not coming to the dinner ?" He asked he seemed almost sad

" no I am , I just need to do a couple of stuff before dinner " I replied as I saw a spark in his eyes at the sentence

" ok! Yeah sure princess !" He said

" just y/n " I replied

" right yeah I forgot " he said as he scratched the back of his neck

We arrived back at the garden party as a few people were leaving for the dining hall.

" I need to go I'll see you at dinner " I told Steve

" yeah sure the you then " he smiled which I returned , and kissed his cheek before I left .
Steve pov :
" yeah sure see you then " I said with a smile which she returned , then lent up and kissed my cheek .

She waved at me as she left , and I waved back with one hand the other touching the cheek that she kissed. I just couldn't control the smile plastered on my face . Just as she went past the door and into the palace Natasha and tony came up to me .

" ohhhh the fossil got himself a girlfriend, and a princess no less " said tony as Natasha smacked the back of his head i laughed at her action as Tony's head snapped forward .

" she's really pretty Steve , and I can just feel the positivity and kindness radiating off of her , just don't let Thor see you he'd probably turn you into a steak and eat you for dinner , for touching his precious-little girl " replied Natasha sweetly .
I smiled " yeah thanks , and she just kissed my cheek it's nothing big you know " I replied yeah that's a definite lie that woman will be the end of me .

" yeah sure that's why your hand is still on your cheek and that smile is up to your ears " said tony  as I realized my hand I still on my cheek and quickly removed it .

" right . Umm excuse me " I said and cleared my throat as I went y/n's direction hoping to find her to spend a little more time with her.

I asked the guards of the direction she took off to when she went out of my sight , to my surprise they said she headed toward the dungeons.
y/n POV :
As usual I headed towards the dungeons the guards let me pass . I went straight to loki's cell . He was playing chess by himself .
He was starting another round when I cleared my throat and he looked up at me .

" sneaky little thing I didn't even hear you come in " he said

" well pays to learn from the best of the best " I said and he smiled

" mind if I join in this round ?" I asked

" you have to ask little one ?" He answered with a smile which I returned

I used my powers to easily pass through the glass and sit across from him on the bed to start playing

"White or black little one ?" Asked Loki

" black " I stated

" as you wish princess " said Loki taking the first step

" so how was the coronation " he asked as I moved my piece across the board

" well where to start " I said and told him about my day how I met the avengers and how they gate crashed my coronation.Twice. Steve and how I walked with him in the garden away from the party and then kissed his cheek, as we moved the pieces across the board .

"Out of every one in the 9 realms. Why HIM" said Loki with a playful angry tone I giggled and was about to reply when the doors to the dungeons where thrown open and showed the face of non other than .Steve Rogers .

" y/n ?" He said as it took him a second to comprehend that I was on the other side of the glass .

" Y/N GET AWAY FROM HIM !" Shouted Steve .