Chapter-22 A Date Under The Starts

Y/n pov:
I heard a knock at the door and hurried to open it. To be greeted by the doll like face of...
The one and only
Steve Rogers

"Hi" I said as he calmed his wide eyes

"Hey" he replied pulling out a bouquet 💐 of roses from behind his back extending them towards me

"You look beautiful" he said as I took the roses and smiled.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said as I exited my room closing the door behind me, and as I exited the room from the corner of my eye I saw the girls by the corner at the end of the hallway giggling and high-fiving each other. I smiled at their silliness and followed Steve to our picnic spot.

Time skip:
When we finally made it to the picnic spot I was breathless, but oh boy was it worth it.
A little lake passed through, behind it a forest filled with trees and stars just begging to be stared at for the entire night. And a plaid blanket with foods and drinks in a basket or on it, as the blanket laid on the Beautiful green grass.
I sat down and laid the bouquet of flowers on the blanket as Steve followed.

(I'm gonna cut this short because if I start a dialogue you'll be reading till tomorrow so just imagine whatever conversation you want with Steve, having fun laughing and him being the gentleman he his pouring you wine and being cutesy and stuff)

Time skip:
As time passed Steve and I had an amazing time laughing giggling and blushing, and the night ended by me and Steve laying on the blanket with my head on his chest looking up at the beautiful stars. Then Steve suddenly asked me a question I didn't see coming.

"Is it too early if I asked you to be my girlfriend?" He asked as I laid my chin on his chest and looked up at him.

"No. It'll be too late when my father finds out and turns you into his next meal" I said as Steve shivered making me giggle.

"So... that's a yes?" He said, making me sit up on my elbow, and peck his lips

"Yeah...that's a yes" I said as Steve smiled and flipped me over tickling me and kissing my neck making me burst out laughing.

Wanda pov:
As I entered my room I saw Pietro sitting on my bed.

" where were you sis?" He asked

"Oh I was helping nat get y/n ready for her date... why?" I said/asked as Pietro started smiling mischievously.

" well well well this just keeps getting better and better" he said that he tried to press the door and into the hallway but I put my hand out stopping him.

"Pietro. Don't do something stupid you'll regret later" I said warningly, as he smiled and caressed my cheek gently.

" oh don't sweat it sis. I've got everything under control" he said as he speed away into the hallway
Steve pov:

As we finished our tickling session we packed up and I escorted Y/N to her room. She quietly open the door and turned to me, she gently grabbed my cheek softly caressing it and said.

"Good night...lover boy" she said as she pecked my lips, and I smiled

"Good night...princess" I said as she giggled and I took the chance and pecked her lips. She then let go of my cheek and went into her room. When I was sure she couldn't see me I did my little victory dance before scurrying away to my room.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday I didn't have internet!