Chapter-13 Crystal Flower

Y/n POV :
Our little race ended by me wining . And Steve out of breath.

" hard to keep up old man?" I asked sarcastically

" aren't you older than me ?" He asked while trying to regain his breath

I giggled and got off of tornado. And grabbed the basket from Steve .
I laid down the plaid blanket and started taking out the food , Steve came over and started helping I smiled at him as a silent thank you , which he returned.
Once done , we sat down on the blanket facing the waterfall and I laid my head on Steve's shoulder.
We started talking and I realized we had a lot in common, the more we talked the more the day passed it was sunset and Steve decided to walk back to the castle, Steve held his horse's rein in one hand the basket in the other ( much to my protest of having me carry the basket ) I held onto my horse's reins as we chatted , until Steve stoped walking

" everything ok Steve ?" I asked

" yeah just wait here a second " he said putting down the basket and giving me Zeus's reins as he disappeared into the trees , and came back with an eldora flower .
I gasped at the sight of my mother's favorite flower in his hand .

(Please let's pretend together that this flower is real and not from a little kid's show) " here " he said putting the flower into my hair

" here " he said putting the flower into my hair

" you look beautiful " he said making me blush

" thanks " I replied looking into his eyes the kissing his cheek , he blushed picking up the basket and taking Zeus's reins back .

As we walked back to the stables we chatted making small talk .
I finished putting tornado back in her stable and saw Steve still putting Zeus in so I took the opportunity to raise the moon . Once done Steve walked me back to my room .
I opened the door then turned around to face Steve in the dimly light hallway .

" thanks Stevie I had fun today" I said looking him in the eye

" me too , although I have you to thank you're the one who came up with that spot for the perfect date" he said with a smile looking me straight in the eye . We continued staring the other in the eye until I took a step forward , and lent on my tipe-toes and kissed him on the lips . He returned it, and cupped my cheek in his hand, the kiss wasn't aggressive or forced , it was sweet and blissful, and I damed my lungs when they begged for air , pulling us apart , foreheads resting against each other .
" good night Steve " I murmured against his lips , as he let go of my cheek

" good night princess " he replied softly.

I smiled at him which he returned, before entering my room and shuting the door slowly behind me .
When the door shut I immediately rested my head against it smiling to myself .