Chapter 17 This Is War

Y/n pov :
Let me catch you up a bit. After dad asked me to help him fight Ultron I without hesitation said yes. He told me to stay at the gate, and get into my suit and wait for his signal . So here I am next to hemidale (no idea if I wrote that correctly?) waiting for his signal.

 So here I am next to hemidale (no idea if I wrote that correctly?) waiting for his signal

(we stan Kitana in this house hold)( idk just trying to save you from imagining but feel totally free to imagine somthin else, btw the fans and mask, are not included just her outfit)As I was waiting I see the signal and hemidale sends me to me fa...

( idk just trying to save you from imagining but feel totally free to imagine somthin else, btw the fans and mask, are not included just her outfit)
As I was waiting I see the signal and hemidale sends me to me father .
I fall from the sky but use my magic to hover Above the floating city, I saw a robot who I could only assume was Ultron.

"Do you see the beauty of it ? The inevitability? You rise only to fall . You avengers are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword and the world will crack under the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers turn my own flesh against me, it means nothing-" I cut his boring speech short by blasting him with my powers causing him to fall down from hovering leaving dent in the cement under him, as everyone looked up in the direction the blast came from.

"I mean I get that you want to take over the earth, and whatever, but I was falling asleep so can you shut up , so I can kill you ?"

I say as I start to descend onto the floating piece of land.

Steve pov :
I see Ultron getting blasted in the middle of his speech I look up to see y/n, who I expected to be Tony.

"I mean I get that you want to take over the earth, and whatever, but I was falling asleep so can you shut up, so I can kill you ?" She says as she safely lands on her feet .

"incoming " Tony tells me over coms, but before I could react a bot hits me into a car .

"Incoming already came in" I say as I see y/n run over to me, checking if I'm okay.

Y/n pov :

"wait why are you here?" He asks

"To save your asses that's why "
He nods before talking into the intercom.

"Stark you worry about getting us on the ground safely the rest of us we only have one job. Tear these things apart. you get hurt, hurt them back, you get killed... walk it off" Steve says making me chuckle, as I help him up and help him destroy robots.
No-one pov :

"Thor, you're bothering me" says Ultron as he picks him up and flies him to the church .

"all clear here" says Clint over his com

"We are NOT clear here . I repeat NOT clear !" Steve yells as he struggled to fight the robots. While y/n went to find Ultron to destroy him.

"On our way " Clint says.

Y/n finds Ultron at the church fighting Thor . Thor was losing and suddenly threw his hammer at Ultron but he dodged it, and It came flying straight at y/n , she caught it and swung it with all her might knocking Ultron two buildings behind .

" nice swing cupcake" says Thor looking proudly at his daughter.

"What do you have stark ?" Steve asked over coms

"Well nothing bad, maybe a way to blow up the city, if you can clear it " Tony mumbles into the com

"There's still civilians up here we're not blowing this rock with one single person on it" said Steve as y/n ran to a young woman with brown hair who seemed to have magic and helped her fight a robot .

"Y/n "  said y/n introducing herself, as she successful kills a bot.

"Wanda" said the woman as she extended her hand with a smile, which Y/n shook.

"The impact radius is getting bigger by the second we need to make a call" says y he flies around the city.

"then we need something that can carry a lot of people " said y/n as she went over to Steve with Wanda .

"well miss Odinson you'll have the pleasure of meeting me " says a man as he flies up with a huge jet like landing pad. She smiles and looks at Steve

" So this is SHIELD?" She asks him.
Though he looks confused about how she knows that.

" it's what SHIELD is supposed to be " he replies

"It's not so bad " says a man with brown roots and silver tips .

Y/n turns to him and he smiles holding out his hand .
"Pietro "

"Y/n" she replies taking his hand .

"A pretty name for a pretty lady" he says bringing her hand to his lips, as Wanda groans and rolls her eyes.

And Steve feels something stir up inside him, something he hasn't felt in a longggg time .
Jealousy.