Chapter-29 A Proposal

No one's pov:
It's been a year since Bucky went into his healing process.
Y/n and Steve have stayed in Wakanda together, to stay updated on Bucky.
They told Thor and the rest about their relationship after 2 months of being in Wakanda, when the avengers were visiting and Tony caught Steve and Y/n kissing in a hallway.
Throwback.

Y/n and Steve were kissing when they heard a gasp and looked towards the sound only to find tony standing there one hand on his mouth the other snapping a picture of cap holding Y/n by the waist, while her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"I KNEW IT. BARTON OWES ME 200" he said running towards the dining hall were everyone was seated. Steve ran after him and just as Tony opened the doors, Steve put a hand around his mouth, and Tony yelled out a muffled

"Y/n and Steve are dating!"

"What?" Asked Thor as Tony bit Steve's hand

"Ow!!" He yelped taking his hand off of Tony's mouth giving him a chance to blurt out

"CAP AND Y/n ARE DATING" he yelled as Y/n entered the hall. Thor went to grab his hammer as the rest tried to push him away from it. (Since they're all 'not worthy' and couldn't pick the hammer and hide it away from him)
Y/n and Thor had a good talk and Thor decided he wouldn't kill Steve, but was still mad at him and glared holes into Steve during the entire stay.
As for Steve and Y/n's relationship.
It's great they go on dates almost ever day. Picnics, hikes, dinner, etc...
They have been intimate, and Y/n found out Steve's very shy at first until he felt comfortable enough to take the reins, she was surprised with him being Captain America, who would have thought America's golden boy was a switch!

As for Steve, his and Bucky's last conversation was playing on repeat in his head.
So before the avengers' last visit he asked nat to get him his mother's ring from his room, which she did get and he told her all about his plan.

Yes he was going to propose and he knew exactly when and how. He asked for Thor's permission, not wanting to be Thor's next meal.

 He asked for Thor's permission, not wanting to be Thor's next meal

As for Y/n
She has been practicing her magic a lot. She has been reading cursed books that witches in covens were forbidden to read. Spell books and a ton of other stuff thanks to Stephen Strange .
There's been missions of course.

Throwback to the last mission with Nat and Yelena.

Nat already snuck into the building to grab the files needed and y/n was left with yelena to cause a distraction, so nat had easy access without worrying about the guards.

"GET ME CLOSER!" Y/n yelled so Yelena could hear her over the sound of the helicopter.

"GOT IT!" Screamed back Yelena as she drove the helicopter closer to Y/n's landing point.