Chapter-30 Breaking News

Y/n pov:
The next morning Steve and I were having breakfast with lovesick faces as we feed each other. But our peaceful moment was interrupted when a guard entered the room.

"Your majesty, Captain I'm sorry to intrude but Sargent Barnes is waking up" with that Steve and I ran to the lab.

As we got there we saw Bucky sitting on a metallic table getting his metal arm replaced with a new Wakadian one, we smiled at each other and I ran to my one armed friend, and hugged him.
He chuckled and hugged me with one arm.

"You're awake..." I said as Steve wrapped the both of us in a hug.

"Hey princess, hey punk..." buck replied

"Hey jerk" said Steve in a playful tone.

"We have a surprise" I said in a sing-song voice

"Your majesty may you please give me a second to instal the Sargent's arm?" The doctor asked and I chuckled nodding my head, I took Steve's hand and took him out of the lab and into the hallway waiting for buck to get his arm back in place and get dressed. I hugged Steve with a smile plastered to my face, enjoying the safeness and peacefulness I feel in his arms, and soon came Bucky out of lab dressed in sweat pants and a sweater.

"So what's my surprise?" He said and I giggled raising my left to show him the rings, his eyes lit up and he gently grabbed my hand

"Does this mean the popsicle finally lost his virginity?" Bucky asked and my jaw dropped, while Steve blushed furiously. I turned around and at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked in a motherly tone

"I was shy about it..." he said blushing even more if that was possible, so I grabbed his cheeks and pecked his lips

"It's cute... and I am honored to be your first" I said, and he smiled wrapping his arms around me

"Did you tell any one?" Bucky asked and Steve looked up

"Natasha knew, she brought me mom's ring on her last visit here." Steve said and I looked up at him, Natasha and I are gonna have a little talk when she comes here.

"But I did send out invitations to dinner, and we're missing one more guest" I said and they looked at me, so I grabbed Bucky's hand and hugged with one arm, while hugging Steve with the other.

"And fortunately for me, he just woke up from a very long nap" I said and they giggled as we started walking in the hallways of the castle.
If I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with two people, I couldn't be happier then to spend it with them.

Eeeee I'm excited for the next chapter!!!! Love N.