Chapter-24 Who The Hell Is Bucky

Warning: not much dialogue just expressing what's happening.
Y/n pov:
The steering wheel was ripped from Sam's hands causing him to press on the breaks, which lead me and Steve to be plastered to the back of Sam's and Maria's seats, as the person with the metal arm landed swiftly on the road. While we were distracted another car backed into us causing the car to flip off of the highway, Sam got out using his wings, while Steve grabbed Maria and jumped out of the car that was still in the air and landed safely on his shield, while I used my magic to float out of the car car and landed myself and the car safely so it didn't harm and pedestrians, after I landed on my feet I ran towards Steve and helped him and Maria up, while being distracted by helping them up the soldier that attached us, and others started firing so we took cover, after a while the soldier jumped and landed on the car completely damaging it and cocking his gun.

"I hope SHIELD has insurance for that" I said trying to lighten the mood.

Maria shook her head, and I activated the web shooters that nat gave me.
(Ok so I'm in love with the white black widow suit so let's go with that as your suit, and nat will stick with the black one.)

We separated and I hid behind a car until I heard very quiet footsteps approaching, I took a little device with my voice recording on it and turned it on, teleporting to the car right behind the soldier.

As the soldier heard my voice he took out a little grenade and rolled it under the cars until it perfectly reached where I was, and exploded, while he was distracted by the explosion, I jumped from behind the car and straddled his neck taking out a little string from nat's web shooters and strangling him with it until he grabbed my arm and threw me onto the ground, he tried to grab me to strangle me with his metal arm but I shot one of the web shooters into it, and started running but he got it out of his arm before I could hide behind another car, grabbed his gun and shot straight into my shoulder, I fell behind a car breathing heavily until Maria came running towards me applying pressure onto my wound, after he shot me he started fighting with Steve, but I didn't really focus on it the pain being to much to handle and I was too tired to heal. Maria started taking the bullet out with her hands causing me to yelp in pain. But when she took it out I used every ounce of magic left in me to heal, and I grabbed a gun from Maria just as Sam flew in and hit the soldier, the soldier scrambled to the floor causing his mask to fall, he got up and slowly turned to us.

"Bucky?" Said Steve clearly in shock.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" He asked and went to attack Steve until I shout a grenade bullet apparently that's a thing, at him. But that was a distraction for the soldier to run.
But I wouldn't let him go that easily, I started running after him, which caused Steve to yell at me.

"Y/N COME BACK" But I didn't listen to him, which caused him to yell in frustration and run after me, I continued running after the soldier or Bucky, and we neared a railing which lead straight down into the sea, as the soldier neared the railing a helicopter was a good jump away but I was sure he could make it, but I was going to make sure he didn't, and as he jumped I got onto the railing and jumped onto him, which caused the both of us to fall into the water...
(As I promised I'm gonna post more chapters more often during my vacation and I'll post another one this Wednesday! So have fun reading them and enjoy your Christmas vacation if you still have it! ❤️ )