Chapter -31 A Day To Remember

Words: 722
Warnings: NONE!
Nobody's pov:
The Avengers came along a couple days after Bucky awoke, y/n scolded Natasha for not telling her about Steve's plan, Thor accepted Steve as his soon to be son in law, and said that the wedding would be on Asgard, which meant y/n is becoming queen, and Steve is her future king, but she knew that she couldn't leave her friend who just woke up behind, she couldn't leave him all alone, so she had a plan but that's for later.

y/n, Nat, and Wanda sat in y/n and Steve's shared room in Wakanda planing the wedding, y/n decided she wanted to get married exactly were her mother and father did.

(Something like this)
Thor said he'd take care of the invitations, while the boys went to throw the old super soldier a bachelor party.

y/n Nat and Wanda went dress shopping and picked the perfect dress for y/n.

y/n picked Wanda Natasha Shuri and Pepper as her bridesmaids.

Steve picked all the boys as his best men, including Pietro.

Everything was going perfectly smooth.

The wedding was to be by the end of the week, and nor the bride nor the groom were getting cold feet, they spent every moment together cherishing each other, and couldn't be happier to spend the rest of their life's with their soulmate.

The Wedding Day

y/n pov:
Natasha was fixing my dress while Wanda was adding finishing touches to my make up, I was standing in the huge room back in my home (Asgard) we arrived a couple days ago to set everything up, Pepper was waking sure everything is in place with the decorator, shuri was helping Nat with the dress, when suddenly my father burst through the giant doors with tear stained cheeks, and watery eyes.

"My little girl all grown up..."  dad said as I turned around to face him smiling.

"daddy..." I siad in a hush tone

"Yes my little princess?" He replied

"I want uncle Loki to be there"  I said and the room went silent, Wanda dropped her jaw, as pepper dropped the clip board, and Natasha and shuri looked at me wide eyed.

"What?!" He asked clearly shocked

"I want him there dad, it's my wedding day he won't cause anything to harm me" I told him
"But n/n..." he replied and I gave the best puppy eyes I could muster

"Pleaseeeee..." he knew what would happen if I didn't get my way so he agreed and went to get Loki.

The girls finished and led me down to the venue, the music started and that was their cue, they ran. Hugged me and gave me a thumbs up before walking down to the altar, Natasha was up first, then pepper, then shuri, and Wanda was last, beucase she cried while hugging me and her mascara ran down her cheeks so I rubbed them off, as they all took their place on the altar, dad and Loki came to me, I smiled and hugged my uncle tightly.

"Thank you for being here" I said in a whisper

"Thank you for letting me come little one" he said as he hooked his arm with mine, and my dad did the same with the other kissing my cheek, just as the beat dropped it was our cue, I walked down the altar, Steve was standing there with an open jaw, which Bucky closed, and Tony dried off his drool with a handkerchief making my giggle as the guests laughed, I didn't bother to look at the crowd, just looking into my fiancé's baby blue eyes, I went up the steps and my father and uncle let me go and kissed both my cheeks, I took Steve's hands in mine and he smiled leaning in,

"you look beautiful" he said making blood rush to my cheeks, the priest started talking but I tuned him out till the 'i do' part,

"I do" said Steve

"I do" I replied

"Then I happily pronounce you king and queen, husband and wife" siad the priest placing my grand mother's crown on my head, and grandfather's on Steve's.(Thor never wanted the throne)
"You may kiss the bride" the priest told Steve, and Steve blushed red, until Bucky pushed him from behind and Pietro shouted.

"KISS HER ALREDY!!" As the crowed agreed.

Steve dipped me low and kissed me passionately, as the crows cheered.

Steve and y/n pov:
My Happily Ever After.

THERE'S ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!