foreword

" 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍,
𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 "

Shivaay Singh Oberoi is the epitome of perfection.

He is leading a perfect life, with his perfect wife and not so perfect family.
After winning Businessman of the Year for the last two years consecutively, being the Chairman of the Oberoi Empire was quite obvious for him.
His mother couldn't stop boasting about her perfect son.
His wife couldn't stop teasing him with her new 'Billu bana chairman' song - co written by her two brothers in law, Omkara and Rudra.

Everyone knew the only heir to the Oberoi Empire could, and would be him.

Until
Abhimanyu Raichand entered the scene.

Abhimanyu Raichand is the epitome of treachery.

Built of loneliness and tragedy, brought up by people who never loved him. He knows nothing beyond his money and obsession with winning.
The man who leads the Asia Council of Business, and clearly the "Alexander of The Business World"
He bends before no one.

Still in love with the girl he met while working in a circus, he doesn't seem to see anyone with affection, but her memories. Despite her hatred for him.

When it is revealed in a twisted turn of events that Abhimanyu is actually the eldest with Oberoi blood, and now everyone thinks he should be the one taking over -

Shivaay finds himself in a tussle with himself, and the world, and his wife who doesn't want him to give up everything.

Will the "perfect son" take a step back before the lost one?

It's a tale to behold.

●●●

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
asmitadutta_