XXXIII. He Gets To Know

"I need you to tell about this to everyone, especially Shivaay.", Svetlana said. They were in their bedroom. Abhimanyu sipped on his tea, sighing.
"You know you can't go on for even a single day more without work, anyways your staying at home has drawn suspicions from the other end.", She added. She was visibly stressed, not because they had lost the Company, but since Abhi refused to let out his internal conflict and anguish.

"Shivaay was asking me today about what's wrong with you.", Abhimanyu looked up, and then looked out of the window.
"He would have done that-"
"Do you think he would have wanted you to give away the Company you built with your blood and sweat? Like really?", Svetlana asked.

Abhi sighed.
"I needed peace for a family! And if the price is Valens, I am okay!", Saying so he kept the tea on the bedside table.
"This is not who you are Abhimanyu!", Svetlana shouted at him.
"Being selfless, giving your everything for your family is not you! For how long are you going to pretend?!"
"You shouldn't be shouting in pregnancy!", Abhi shot back.

"Wow! What a nice stupid excuse to not hear the truth!", Saying so Svetlana stood up and strode out of the room. 

She walked out and paused.
She turned to her right, and she was a man in suit stride across the hall hastily.

Shivaay sat in his cabin.

"Sir, here are the tickets for your trip to London.", His assistant said placing the flight and hotel tickets before him.
They were heading to London for Abhimanyu and Svetlana's wedding a week later. The arrangements had taken time, after all grand wedding require some grand preparations, the British event manager had said.

Shivaay nodded, sipping his coffee.

"Sir, anything else?"
"I need some information about Valens.", He said, "I need some spies."
The assistant gasped.
"But Sir.. We have never resorted to such dishonest means and.."
"I know it is my brother's company.", He said, "And I want spies."

His voice held a rare determination.
His assistant looked at him closely, the last time this cold yet "I am gonna burn the world down" look was seen by him when Shivaay was hunting down the Kalyani Mills culprit.
"Okay sir, as you wish. I will immediately buy some of their employees and report.", The assistant said, walking out of the cabin.

Shivaay stood up.
His gaze fell on the latest wedding magazine cover, with Abhimanyu and Svetlana's latest photoshoot.
"Abhi-Sve : Love, Life and Business"

He drew in a deep breath.
"Nah, big boy, you can't be taking my job now.", He said taking another sip of his coffee, before placing it down.

"Whoever did this, will pay heavily.", He said with cold determination.

"You know right? We can't do business like him? And do you really think that Shivaay will keep quiet-"
"Oh shut up Misha!", Rishi said irritably.
"Nice! Very nice! You think you or that idiot can run this Company?!", Misha said exasperated.

"Why are you doing this, huh?!", Rishi asked.
"Because that Tej had promised love and then casually walked away! I wanted revenge! But doing this is helping no one but that Harsh! What are we getting?", Misha said sighing.

Rishi considered it for a moment.
"I am telling you, let's just leave all of this and manage our actual business.", Misha said.
"Look, now we do what Harsh asks us to.. we can rebel later on, he bailed us out of jail.", Rishi said.
"Oh wow! What a kind thing he has done! Honestly I don't get his logic-"
"He just wants power. That's all. Rest is just casual bluffing.", He said.