XXXVIII. Endgame

Shivaay and Abhimanyu strode down the dark corridor. This was a building under construction, for years now.
The main base of Blue Eagle.

Abhimanyu was eighteen when he had wandered in here and almost got killed before Svetlana saved him. She had followed him in knowing something was wrong in here.
He would have considered bringing her along had she not been pregnant.

The call had gone to Shivaay, he had not informed Om. He was confident he'd get Anika and Gauri out of this mess. Shivaay had told Abhi, who had tagged along.

"I don't know what will be Anika's state.. she.. she is scared of the dark.", Shivaay said, tensed, stressing out.
"Don't worry, we'll get them outta here.", He said with a confident smile.
Shivaay nodded, honestly he was absolutely freaking out.
There was suddenly a bang.

Shivaay caught hold of Abhi's suit.
Abhi looked at him.

"I am here.. don't worry. We'll be fine.", Abhi said holding his hand. Shivaay gulped nervously, trying very hard to not show his fear.
"Thanks..", He mumbled.
"Baby bro, nothing's gonna go wrong today. She'll be fine.", Abhi said, trying his level best to sound all confident, when he barely was.

Shivaay's phone rang.

"Walk right down to the end of the corridor and take a right. Also, any smartness and-"
"I know. I know.", Shivaay said drawing in a cold breath.

They walked down to the end of the corridor and took a turn, entering into a large room. The floor was wooden, dusty, looking like it hadn't been walked into for years. 

"I remember this place..", Abhi whispered, "Be very careful as you keep your feet on the floor, it is hollow underneath. Somewhere there is a cardboard, we have to detect it and be careful. You'd not want to fall right down on the concrete like me."
"This feels like some police mission.", Shivaay said softly.

"Honestly, it is. I guess you should definitely join RAW, the amount of crime fighting you do is overwhelming.. Sve.. then Roop and then this..", Abhi said grinning.
"Haha.. Very funny.", Shivaay said and stepped into the room, rather overconfident.

And fell right through.

"Kiddo, you alive?", Abhi asked from above.
Shivaay found himself sitting on a cushion. There was a dimly lit corridor ahead.
"Of course! This is just cushion.", He said.
"Oh wow! Never thought foster mom and her newfound boyfriend are so considerate. Better than my father in law, I guess.", Abhi replied.

Shivaay immediately stood up and moved away as Abhi jumped down.

"Damn.. what is this? The chamber of secrets? Hogwarts is less mysterious than this.", Shivaay said dusting his suit.
"You sure? I am pretty sure the Senior Oberois defeat Dumbledore in being mysterious and pretentious.", Abhi said dusting his suit.
"Not gonna disagree.", Shivaay said as they walked down the corridor.

Anika and Gauri had found themselves tied to cold pillars in a large room. 

Anika had almost lost her mind after Rishi had sat back explaining how her father was alive and not met her.
"YOU MEAN HE KIDNAPPED MY BILLU?!", She shouted at Rishi, struggling under the ropes.
"Umm.. yeah.", Rishi said awkwardly, he was expecting this reaction on her father being a liar and not meeting her, but he was fine anyways.

"HOW DARE HE!?", Anika shouted.
"I can't believe! Dad was alive all these years and he didn't even meet us and moreover he kidnapped and threatened Shivaay bhaiya! He deserves only hell, please.", Gauri added, visibly annoyed.

"Actually no! Something worse than hell! We have lived all these years without him and what he did to us? He knew everything and yet he didn't do nothing!", Gauri was more than annoyed now.
Anika finally stopped struggling, trying to absorb all this nonsense.