I. Angel And Devil

Shivaay Singh Oberoi wore his crisp, ironed blue blazer over his white shirt

Shivaay Singh Oberoi wore his crisp, ironed blue blazer over his white shirt. His blue eyes sparkled with a rare glint of anticipation.
It was a beautiful morning, with mild sunlight and soft breeze. November had finally set in.
He settled his hair with some gel, realising he needed to trim his beard.

That can be done later, today is an important day.

"Billu ji..", His beautiful wife walked into the room with his black coffee.
Anika wore a red kurti, her hair left open. Somehow Shivaay found this simplicity more attractive than the gorgeously dressed ladies at business parties.

"Haww.. you are looking so hot.", She said stopping and adoring him with an impressed smile.
"Darling, I always look hot.", Shivaay said grinning to adoring himself on the mirror.
"Stay away from cheapdis, okay?", Anika said walking down to him.

He turned towards her taking the coffee from her, taking a sip.

"And stay close to you?", He asked with a mischievous smile.
Anika wrapped her arms around his neck, blushing.
"You don't give enough time to your wifey, Mister Shivaay Singh Oberoi.", She said smiling mischievously.
"Alright then, we are going for dinner tonight.", He said keeping the coffee on the dressing table and edging closer to her.

He softly removed a lock of hair that had come over her face.
"Awww.", She said edging closer and pecking his lips.
"Awww.", Shivaay replied, kissing her on the cheek and stepping away.

"Now I should leave, I have an important meeting.", He said taking another sip of coffee.
"All the best. I know you will ace it like always.", Anika replied as he nodded.

This meeting was not any other meeting.

Abhimanyu Raichand could be quite a dicey client, he was famed to be the "Alexander of the Business World". Dangerously handsome as his secretary had defined him, three days ago in his office cabin.
Handsome, he was, but what concerned Shivaay was Abhimanyu's treacherous ways.
He was from London, and Shivaay had heard from his sources that Abhimanyu had got a lot of work done here, in India through bribing and using political power.
They lovingly called him the Devil.

"He is very haughty, sir. Walks around with gallons of attitude, takes his name three times in one sentence and has two girlfriends at a time.", His secretary had said.
"But that sounds like Shivaay, doesn't it?", Omkara joked, who had come around to check up on Shivaay.

"It does Omkara sir, but he is way ahead of Shivaay sir when it comes to show off his power.", The secretary said.
Shivaay heart everything skeptically.
"Last week he was talking to a Minister who was showing off how Ministers are the most powerful. You won't believe what he did!"
"What?", Shivaay asked drawing in a deep breath.

"He threw money before the Minister, who obviously bent before Abhimanyu to pick it up. It wasn't anything very significant, but it shows the kind of a man he is.", The secretary replied.
"Sounds like Mister Oberoi, doesn't it?", Omkara said referring to his father.