XII. The Prisoner

Rishi Sehgal walked in through the cold chambers of the prison.
It felt damp and cold. Several eyes from the insides of the prisons peered at him greedily, to see the sunshine once more, to feel free once more.

"Here.", The constable said.
They stood before a prison, it was so silent and cold that chills ran down his back.

"How have you been?", He asked.
"Do I know you?", The feminine voice asked from the depths of the cell.
"You most certainly don't but maybe, I could be of your help.", Rishi replied with a mild smile.
She sighed, as she got off the cold namesake bed and walked down to the bars.

"Ah, you still are gorgeous Svetlana.", Rishi said with a smirk.
"I am not interested in your hollow compliments. Who the hell are you and what do you want?", She asked irritably.

Her state was terrible. The once gorgeous face seemed dusty and worn out. He hair left open, but in a terrible state. She clearly wished to get herself and her sister out. And the one person who could help her was supposed to arrive soon.

This helper was certainly not him.

"Rishi Sehgal is the name. I need your help to destroy-"
"I am not interested in the Oberois anymore. Please. I am done. They cannot be separated-"
"They have."

Svetlana looked at him with a raised brow.
"Impossible.", She said softly.
He handed her the three days old newspaper,

OBEROI EMPIRE SPLITS - Abhimanyu, now Abhimanyu Singh Oberoi takes over the Oberoi Empire officially after father, Tej Singh Oberoi.
Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to split the Oberoi Hotels from the rest.

"This is the business part. The family part is worse.", Rishi said.

But Svetlana wasn't concerned about that. In the little light she was looking at the man standing and grinning beside Tej. 
She knew the handsome face better than anyone else.
"Who is he?", She asked softly.
"Abhimanyu. The lost son of Tej and Jaanvi.", Rishi said.

She drew in a sharp breath. 
"So? Tell me. Are you up to destroy him and Shivaay?", Rishi asked.
"Not Abhimanyu.", She said looking up.

"But-"
"I will not harm Abhimanyu. Now choose for yourself.", She replied coldly.

Rishi sighed and nodded.
"Then the deal stands cancelled.", Saying so he turned and left. Svetlana held the newspaper tightly. After a few moments the prison gate was unlocked.

"You have been bailed out.", The constable said.
She walked out finally, after a year and a half, into broad daylight.

"Looks like senorita from circus had a hard time, eh?", This silky voice was known to her. Abhimanyu stood before her with a wide grin.
"Looks like iron man from circus has gotten his long lost family back, eh?", She replied walking down to him.

"Hmm.. Amusingly it seems if you had succeeded in your so called Mission, you'd be promoted from my first girlfriend to my step mom's grade. Sounds cool, right?", He asked. His position was slightly better now. Shravan had thankfully survived and was now recovering back home.

"I guess I have some information for you."

Divyanka's stress level were beyond the skies by now.

Not just the ruckus her Abhimanyu had created but Varun Rana's continuous calls had annoyed her beyond anything. But she couldn't just sit and watch the fiasco, could she?

She got off the car before the farmhouse where Shivaay and the rest had settled. Anika, who she had already informed was at the gate.

"Anika, did he listen?", Divyanka asked.
"Of course not! He just doesn't listen! He has donated his ears to the sabji wale bhaiya over dhaniya it seems! I can't even explain how annoyed with him!", She ranted, exasperated.
"Did he?", She asked finally drawing in a deep breath.