4.

Spencer

Y/N and I were sitting in the living room waiting on Jordan as she was on her phone quiet she would look up every now and then at Storm and her friend and say something but for the most part she was quiet and kept to herself. "You two can go in the movie room to get away from these two" her mother said referring to Storm and her friend. "Okay" Y/N said before getting up as I followed her and she turned on the lights that was in the movie room.

"She was not playing" I said looking around at the theater "right" Y/N agreed as I sat next to her in one of the chairs

"She was not playing" I said looking around at the theater "right" Y/N agreed as I sat next to her in one of the chairs. "So what's up with you New York?" I asked as she let a small laugh out. "Please don't call me that" she asked. Curling up in the seat next to me as I looked at her attire.

"Well if we're going to become friends we got to talk to each other

"Well if we're going to become friends we got to talk to each other." I said as she shook her head "no you're my cousins friend and Olivia has already been getting on my nerves I don't need for it to go any further" She explained as I just looked at her then chuckled.

" I said as she shook her head "no you're my cousins friend and Olivia has already been getting on my nerves I don't need for it to go any further" She explained as I just looked at her then chuckled

Then I decided to speak "You don't let people in" I said as she looked over at me "what?" She asked confused. "You don't let everyone in because you're afraid of getting hurt and the people you do let in they need to cherish it" I said as she placed her phone down. "How-" she started off.

"I don't know it's a gift" I said as she shook her head and let out a small laugh. "Well Beverly Hills you're not correct" she said as I just chuckled some.

"Well I'm not from Beverly Hills" I started off then looked over at her "I'm from Crenshaw" I admitted as she looked at me. "Really? Could've fooled me" she said then looked away. "So if you don't want to be friends what are we going to be?" I asked.

"Associates" she simply said "eh I can see us more like friends" I said as she just let out a small laugh to herself then shook her head. "How'd you end up out here in 90210?" She asked. "Your uncle transferred me to Beverly Hills high school because he saw potential in me on the field" I started off. "And so now you live with him?" She asked "yeah" I answered.

"Wow you live with Olivia" she said as I chuckled "yeah she actually used to be my girlfriend so" I started off then shrugged some. "Really?" She questioned as I nodded "why aren't you two together anymore?" I asked. "She was just A Lot" I stressed. "Was she a lot or you just couldn't handle her?" Y/N asked. "No she's simply just a lot and there was other things with why we broke up" I added.

"Well I'm sure if it's meant you two will get back together" she said with a faint smile as I smiled. "What about you?" I asked. "Well you just told me it's hard for me to let people in so what makes you think I have a boy friend?" She asked. "I'm just trying to make conversation" I said placing my hands up as she just let out a small laugh. "I was just messing with you" she started off as I smiled at her "I don't have a boy friend and it doesn't look like I'm having a fling or nothing this summer because these boys out here are really not all that" she admitted.

"So you're straight?" I asked as she laughed some "yeah, what made you think that I wasn't?" She asked "nah I just thought I should ask" I started off then shook my head "don't listen to me" I said as she giggled some. "Are you always quiet?" I asked "unless provoked" she simply said in all seriousness. "And I'm not quiet I just watch people first and if I vibe with them then I do and if I don't, I don't. I don't talk to everyone because everyone doesn't deserve my time. Simple as that" she said as I just nodded. "That's some real shit" I admitted as she laughed and I joined in.

"So you one of those mysterious type of girls?" I asked as she laughed which made me smile. "Uh no I just don't fuck with everyone and don't care to fuck with everyone" she expressed. "A popular loner" I said and nodded. "You want me to be honest with you?" I asked as she just looked at me and nodded. "When I seen you last night I thought you were going to fuck up everyone" I admitted as she started to laugh.

"Especially coach when he picked you up" I added as she just shook her head. "No" she started off then sighed before I chuckled and she giggled. "New Yorkers tend to just look pissed everywhere they go don't take it personal unless we tell you we just don't fuck with you" she explained as I nodded. "Noted" I said making her smile "the way Olivia was talking about you, you would've thought you were the worst person in the world" I brought up.

"Olivia just needs to get over me not wanting to visit my mothers Side of the family. Simply as that and at fifteen she started acting flakey with me all I did was cut my loose ends" she expressed. "So that's why there's so many issues between you two?" I asked. "She's mad at the fact i don't come around my mothers side of the family she then proceeded to start talking bad about me, where I was living all of that which separates us even more and her attitude just sucks" she started off as I agreed to the last part.

"My dad busts his ass too much for a girl who's sitting in a Beverly Hills home who doesn't pay any bills to talk shit about a lifestyle she doesn't have to endure and that's why I don't come around nor do I want to be out here" she explained. "You're from New York though" I brought up.

"It doesn't matter that city life shit they show on the TV isn't real everyday. They parade and act like that lifestyle is a costume and it isn't and I'm not leaving my family who is there for me to be with a bunch of spoiled brats who's going to look down on me anyway either way I can't win" she said as I just looked at her.

"I understand exactly what you're saying but If you ever get the opportunity to have the option of being out here don't let it pass you by, I'm a perfect example" I honestly spoke as she just looked at me. "You didn't hook the game up yet?!" We heard Jordan asked as we looked over at him.