73.

Y'all im sorry🥺-Dajah💗

Y/N

We ended our first first week back at school as this weekend I was going out to the cabins with Spencer, Jordan, Serenity, JJ, Asher and a friend of his named Vanessa which she was cool. It was a cool group to go and have fun with so I was excited. Patience and coop couldn't make it due to still being on tour and Darnell was overseas with his mother due to her getting hurt so they all couldn't come.

Serenity and I got back to the house as we were packing last minute things for the weekend and I changed my clothes.

"How have you been since the baby and everything?" I asked. Since she's given the baby up for adoption I haven't heard her really talk about him since besides the fact she was having second thoughts on giving him away. "I'm happy knowing that my son has loving parents who would do anything for him and that's all I could ask for" she started off. "I met the parents and they said I can come and see him whenever I want" she explained as I smiled.

"What's going on with you and Spence?" Serenity asked as I just smiled. "Oooo" she teasingly said with a smirk as I laughed. "No it's not like that. We're taking it slow" I assured with a smile. "I wanted him to talk whatever differences he had with Layla and Olivia before we settled down" I explained. "In other words put them in their place" serenity stated as I agreed. "Yeah but it gives him time to actually talk and talk to them to figure out what he truly wants" I added. "Trust me girl, he wants you" she said as I just smiled to myself.

"Well are you two still having sex?" She asked as I shook my head. "Oh so you going cold turkey?" She asked as we shared a laugh. "Like I said we're just taking it day by day" I assured. "That's a lot of pent up hormones, when he get ahold of you that's it" she teased as I just shook my head and laughed zipping up my duffle. "Well he's not getting ahold of this anytime soon" i said referring to my body. "Eh I give it sometime this weekend" she said making me laugh. "No" I assured as I heard someone at the door.

"Jordan and I will see you two out there after we visit baby shay" She assured as I smiled and grabbed my duffle. "Alright be safe" I said as we kissed each other's cheek and I started heading downstairs. There was another ring at the door bell as I jogged up to the door and opened. Spencer stood there as we smiled at each other. "I thought you stood me up for a moment" He said as I playfully rolled my eyes and he took my duffle bag letting out a chuckle. We walked out to his car as I got in the passengers seat of the car while he placed my bag in the trunk.

"Girl where the snacks?" Spencer asked as we looked at each other. "I thought Jordan was over the snacks?" I questioned. "He's over the games" Spencer said as we shared a laugh. "I thought I was over the food?" I questioned. "So Where's the food?" He asked. "Relax it's in my mommas fridge" i said as we got out the car. "We doing hamburgers and hotdogs tonight or nachos?" I asked. "Nachos I'm trying to see how you get down in the kitchen" he said as we walked in the house and we got all the bags of food out of the fridge and brought them to the car.