44.

Y/N

Spencer and I was on the bus on our way to Crenshaw and i honestly missed getting on the bus. Im grateful for what I got but I missed getting on the buses and trains. I looked out the window as Spencer did the same. He finally looked at me.
"You aight, I know it's not a Benz or nothing" he joked.

"Boy" I started off as he laughed "you know damn well I'm not like that" I said as he chuckled making him chuckle

"I miss taking the buses and trains" I honestly said. "You do?" He asked looking over at me. "Yes and no because you got to wait for it but I seen some shit riding Metro" I admitted causing him to chuckle. "But taking the bus makes me feel normal and like my old self again" I said while looking out the window.

"I know exactly how you feel" he admitted looking over at me. "Did you tell your mother about the whole Coachella thing?" Spencer asked. "Yeah and you know she's dramatic so she started crying" I started off "her baby is dancing for Beyoncé you have to let her cry" Spencer said in a laugh. "No but then she proceeded to try and put it on Facebook and I had to stop her before she messes up my bag" I explained.

"We then had a long talk about me growing up and then it slowly went to sex and babies-it was all over the place" I said causing Spencer to laugh.

"She's just excited and making sure you don't get pregnant early" Spencer explained. "Uh she doesn't have to worry about that anytime soon I got too much things to do before that happens" I admitted. "You want a family?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah I want a husband, a boy, a girl and a dog" I said causing Spencer to smile. "You want the white picket fence too?" He asked as I laughed "yeah with a pool" I added as he chuckled.
"But I want all of that especially kids when I'm in a good position so I ain't getting pregnant or having them anytime soon" I assured.

"I haven't actually sat back and thought about a family" he admitted "yeah and don't. just keep thinking about college and the NFL, think about that after when your career is established" I explained.  "Right now just focus on bettering yourself so when the time comes you're good mentally, physically and financially to start having a family. That's how I look at it" I said as we shared a smile as the bus came to a stop and we go off.