60. (The Start of Part 2)

(Part 2 of "Love In The End Zone)

Y/N

Spencer was in a stretcher as they placed an oxygen mask over his face and I was walking next to him as he reached for his oxygen mask pulling it down "Y/N" he faintly said reaching for my hand as tears were rolling down my face. "Y/N you can't go beyond this point with him" one of the nurses expressed as I continued to hold onto his hand and they lifted his mask up.

I then seen a black nurse join the rest of the nurses side. She looked at me "we're going to take good care of him okay" she assured as I nodded some looking down at him. "He's okay" she added as I was trying to let go but Spencer continued to hold my hand.

"Ma'am you cannot go beyond this point two nurses said stopping me as they rolled him beyond the double doors and I started crying harder. I felt someone wrap their arms around me as I immediately wrapped my arms around them sobbing into their chest. By the cologne I knew it was my uncle. He rubbed my back softly "come on go get checked out" he said as I went into a triage room where the nurse was asking me questions.

"My wrist feels a little sore but I'm okay" I assured "can you move it?" She questioned as I just sighed to myself and nodded. "They wrapped it up with a bad Dave as an officer came into the room. "Hi I just want you to explain what happened and I'm going to ask you a couple questions" he started off. "Okay" I agreed. I started explaining exactly what happened as he started interrupting.

"Is he in a gang?" He asked as I looked at him crazy "no" I answered. "You sure it wasn't a drop gone wrong?" He questioned. "No he's not apart of any gang" I stressed. "Did he try to pull you in front of where the gun was aiming?" He asked. "No Spencer just saved my life why is that so hard to comprehend?!" I asked fed up. "Never mind I'll wait for my family to get here to answer your questions. "I already started asking you" he said getting a little aggravated. "And I said I'll wait" I repeated as Auntie Laura walked in as my mother followed behind and they started handling everything.

"Come on baby" my mother said reaching for me "you okay?" Auntie Laura asked rubbing my back as I nodded and headed to the waiting area as Jordan immediately got up and hugged me. Along with Jordan Coop, Patience, serenity and Darnell did also. I just sniffled as Jordan looked down at me "you alright?" Jordan asked as I nodded. "He jumped in front of a bullet for her, she's okay I'm sure" we heard olivia say as she was sitting in the waiting area seat.

I just shook my head not even wanting to deal with her. I just sat down waiting slowly everyone one by one left as I was the only person next to Miss Grace and Uncle Billy. I looked at my phone reading five-Thirty AM. "He's okay" The nurse from earlier said as I felt as if a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.  "When can we see him?" I asked. "Well right now he's sleeping" she informed "all your other friends went home to get some rest. you should probably do the same" she said with a sweet smile.

Miss Grace rubbed my back "sweetie go get cleaned up and come later on" she said before kissing my head. Uncle Billy reached out for me as he placed his arms over my shoulders and we walked out the hospital. He dropped me at home as I went upstairs to my room closing the door behind me. I just turned and looked at myself in the mirror as my make up and hair was everywhere and I noticed Spencer's blood was all over me And my dress.

I walked inside my bathroom as I started my shower. I unzipped my dress as It slid off and I got into the shower. I immediately begun to cry to myself feeling as if somehow this was my fault and that maybe if he hadn't jumped in front of me he'd be the one with a sprained wrist and I'd be the one in the hospital. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realize I was just standing there in the shower.