9.

Y/N

I was currently finished with getting my hair done by my mothers stylist due to me supposed to be going to a fashion show with her later on today but I chose to go with Jordan and Spencer. My phone has been blowing up as I noticed Olivia has been trying to get me to go to Layla's party tonight which I just ignored because I'm not going.

"You need anything else? Your lashes okay?" My mother asked as I giggled "Ma I'm fine" I assured. "How many times are you going to get my hair done?" I asked jokingly in the mirror as I looked at my hair.

 "How many times are you going to get my hair done?" I asked jokingly in the mirror as I looked at my hair

"As many times as you want" she said as I turned and looked at her. "My whole glam team is yours as well say the word and I got you" she expressed. "Yeah but" I started off as she sat on the edge of the bed looking at me. "You've endured a lot and as a mother I'm sorry I didn't take you with me. We were both struggling and he held something over my head for so long and I was afraid of taking you with me" she admitted as I was lost. "Wait what do you mean?" I asked she just faintly smiled.

"Don't worry about it baby, get ready to go out with your friends" she said standing up. "I don't know about all of that" I said hearing her giggle. "Don't be mean" she said as I felt her kiss on my head before walking out. I looked at my lashes as they were so cute and lasted. They were natural wispy but had a glam look to it. It saved much more time then throwing on strips on everyday.

I proceeded to get dressed as once I was done getting dressed and spraying my body with perfume there was a ring at the doorbell. I grabbed a regular on the shoulder/cross body bag throwing my phone, walket, in it as I slipped on a pair of sandals. I placed some lip gloss on my lips placing that in my purse. I headed downstairs as Storm was standing there and honestly I would rob her ass too.

"Why you fendi down?" I asked coming off the steps looking over at Storm. "What you mean?" She asked looking down at her outfit. "It's a cookout." I said as Jordan walked in greeting me "hey" I said with all my attention on Storm. "Girl if you don't go change" I started off. "What's wrong with it though?" She asked placing on a pair of fendi shades to match. "You're not going on a shopping date in Beverly Hills Storm" I heard Spencer say. "Jordan you like it right?" Storm asked Jordan as Jordan shrugged.

"Yeah it looks fine to me" Jordan said looking between Spencer and I. "Girl if you don't go put on some justice and a pair of converses" I said. "So no to the fit?" She asked "no" I answered "nah" I heard Spencer say. "I like it" Jordan admitted as I nudged his arm. "No ma'am you're going to Crenshaw" we heard my mother say to Storm. I just let out a small laugh. "Just for our on a t shirt and some regular shoes like vans" I instructed as Storm went back upstairs.

My mother just laughed shaking her head "I love my daughter and everything but she's smart not street smart though" my mother admitted. "I'd rob her" I simply joked as Spencer chuckled. "You two can wait out in the car, I'll wait for Storm" Jordan said as Spencer and I headed out the door.