No strings attached 2 preview MBJ

Michael

She just looked over at it and ended the call immediately going back to talking to dream. "Alright dream TT got a photoshoot" she brought up "kk" dream said causing Y/N to smile. "Love you baby" Y/N said. "Love you too" Dream said as Y/N handed me back my phone and Steelo appeared back on the phone. "I'll be done in a minute" Y/N assured touching my shoulder before walking out of the room as her team followed her.

I watched the door close as I looked back at Steelo on the phone."Now when I tell you this honestly tell me how you would feel and what you would do" I said. "What's up?" He questioned. "Mike" He started off "just hear me out" I interrupted as he just nodded his head. "Aight go" he assured. "If an unknown number kept calling Dani's phone anytime of the day and when she looks at it she just declined it every time" I brought up. "It's the same unknown number?" Steelo questioned. "The SAME" I expressed.

"I ain't gonna lie if she didn't block them by now or answer it then it can possibly be somebody she knows but she's not answering it in the moment." Steelo explained. "You know
Y/N's not cheating on you so why your mind going there?" Steelo questioned. "Yeah but like damn everytime I'm with her the same number calling and she does the same thing" I admitted. "Nah it depends on where the call coming from because if it's some shit like Milwaukee let's be for real" Steelo brought up.

"North east Atlanta" I simply answered "sheesh That ain't make shit any better" Steelo said as I shook my head. "Mike if it's bothering you then why don't you bring it up to her?" Steelo questioned. "We've been on and off arguing since I came back I really don't think I need to bring this up because what if she's not even doing anything?" I questioned. "Then on top of that lately she's been moody I just don't want to cause anymore issues" I added. " Just answer it whenever they call back" Steelo brought up.

"Answer it and see who it is" he stated as I started thinking about possibly doing that. "But do it at your own risk because if she fucks you up and finds out I co-signed on this that means she's going to fuck me up too and I don't need that" He explained making me laugh. "You straight though?" Steelo asked as I nodded and pinched the bridge of my nose. "I just want things to work out for Y/N and I she's the only woman I strongly see myself with and I love her" I admitted.

"Mike Y/N/N ain't cheating on you so I don't even know why your mind went there first" Steelo said shaking his head. "I know" I admitted.