63.

June
__
Spencer

It was our last day of school and we were about to get released for lunch. I just kept looking over at Y/N as she was talking to Alexis. I looked back at my phone thinking about texting her but I decided to just catch her after class to ask if she wanted to get sushi together at lunch. The bell rung as she threw her purse over her shoulder and grabbed her phone off the desk continuing to talk to Alexis. "Y/N" I said catching up to her as she continued talking and Alexis looked at me and smiled "what's up Spencer?" She asked. "Hey" I said before I looked over at Y/N.

"Hey" I said as she smiled "hey" she responded "you want to get some sushi for lunch?" I asked as she nodded. "Yeah I would like that a lot" she answered as She smiled and walked away with Alexis. "Damn she got you like that bro?" Jordan asked as I shook my head "Don't talk about me when you got a whole baby on the way" I joked as he chuckled. "Man I'm in love" he expressed as I just smiled. "Besides I thought something was going on with you and Liv?" Jordan asked as I shook my head. "I don't know it feels kind of forced and it just doesn't feel the same" I admitted as Jordan pat my back some.

"Sister aside I know what she did and if don't want to be with her you don't have to be. What she did was pretty fucked up and how she treated you and Y/N was even more fucked up. I got your back with any decision that you make because she has to be held accountable" Jordan said as Olivia brushed beside me.

"You want to leave to get some food?" Olivia asked with a big smile. "Nah he's actually getting lunch with me" Jordan lied. "Yeah we're going to go get some lunch" I added. "ALONE" Jordan stressed as Olivia held her hands up in surrender. "Well excuse me go have fun" she said as looked at jordan "have you spoken to Y/N?" Olivia asked "why?! If you hate the fact she's here, why ask about her?" Jordan simply asked. "It wasn't meant like that" she started off.

"Yeah whatever" jordan simply said rolling his eyes and walking away. "Ever since Y/N said what she said at the Rescue Smoothie she doesn't even come to the house like that and when she does it's to go somewhere with jordan" Olivia expressed. "Why do you care now?" I asked. "Because although we're talking I don't want her to feel some type of way" Olivia said as I just shook my head. "Look at how you acted since day one, look at who you call your boyfriend, look at the things you and your best friend have said about your OWN cousin." I started off.

"If I was her I'd leave you alone too" I admitted before walking away from her. I then found Y/N talking to Ashley and Alexis in the cafeteria. "Excuse me ladies" I interrupted as Y/N looked back at me. "You ready?" I asked as she nodded. "I'll see you guys later" she said as we started walking with each other. I grabbed our containers from the lunch ladies in the as Y/N grabbed the chop sticks I got my wallet out about to pay but the lunch lady shook her head. "It's fine" she assured then smiled at Y/N as Y/N smiled back.

She grabbed some napkins and two water bottles as we went outside to eat. "You want to eat on the field?" She asked "on the field?" I asked in a chuckle "not like on the field but on the bleachers" she suggested. "Yeah" I agreed as we soon got seated on bleachers. "So this is where you be at during lunch?" I asked. "Either this or in the car with the girls" she answered.

"Yo it's almost been two months of not talking to you like that, what's been going on? What you got planned for the summer?" I asked as she just smiled. "Well nothing honestly" she admitted. "Really I thought you were going on tour to dance for Beyoncé?" I asked as she shook her head. "I think I'm going to take this summer out to do me." She admitted. "Besides it took up my whole summer and basically all of my first semester of senior year so I made that decision to sit this one out" she explained.