65.

Y/N

We were half way through the summer and everyone was going to Vegas for Coop's performance tonight. Meanwhile I was in New York at a fashion show with my mother and summer, Serenity chose to of course be with Jordan and I didn't blame her. "Good Days" by SZA was on repeat everyday, I have just been genuinely happy and between therapy and Praying I have been feeling so good.

I was dressed up and face beat on FaceTime with nurse joy as we were having a session before I headed out to the after party with my mother. "You look beautiful and so happy" she complimented. "I am" I admitted "see what happens when you let go of certain people, distance yourself from them along with not carrying that weight of feeling you're the problem of everything that goes wrong?" she asked referring to Olivia, Layla and things that I felt in general from the shooting to the death of my father.

"Now I still think you need to go out to Vegas and spend time with your friends" she brought up. "Yeah but Olivia and Layla are going to be there" I started "and you don't pay them any mind you have fun. One thing that'll make trigger them but also leave you alone is that you continue to do whatever the fuck you want to do" she started. "Excuse my language" she said as I smiled.

"And you missed Spencer's birthday" she brought up as I just shook my head "you miss Spencer Y/N" she stated which was true. "Yeah I do" I admitted. "You already missed the chance to go on tour with Beyoncé don't Miss your chance to create memories in Vegas with your friends" she said as I just smiled.
"I'll let you get back to your fun I just wanted to check up on you" she said as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I then begun to take a video of me and my outfit in the mirror of our bathroom to post on my Instagram story. I then posted the video and looked at myself in the mirror and fixed anything that was out of place.

 I then posted the video and looked at myself in the mirror and fixed anything that was out of place

My phone then started to ring as I seen Spencer trying to call me. "Hello?" I answered "let's talk about that video you just posted on Instagram" he started off as I laughed. "Too quick" I said he laughed. "I got to be. You look good" he complimented. "Thanks" I thanked. "What you been up too?" I asked "we're in the casino" he said. "Well Im going to let you get back to what you're doing and I'll talk to you later tonight" I said.

"I don't know if we're talking after midnight I'm a different person. Ain't gonna be much talking" he said as I snickered "bye Spencer" I said as he chuckled "bye be safe please?" He asked "always" I said as we hung up. I then headed out to the party with my mother .

We were walking to the suv as reporters was taking pictures of her and I. We soon got in the backseat and the chauffeur closed the door. "You know you can fly out to Vegas to see coop if you want and be with your friends if you want." She started off "your sister has been going places with her friends and their family meanwhile you've been under me the whole summer just about" she said in a small laugh as I smiled.

"When I'm under you I get to see Rihanna" I said as she let out a small laugh. "Go be with your friends" she said. "It sounds like you're trying to get rid of me" I playfully said. "I am because you're not being a teenager" she expressed as I laughed. "Ma" I started off. "You not getting your birthday gift from me then" she threatened. "I get to see Rihanna what can get better than that?" I asked.