78.

Y/N

We were in Atlanta walking around Bringston as Spencer stopped us from walking. "Hold up" he started off "is that cordae?" He asking looking back at us.

"It's looks like it" Jordan said as we seen cordae performing on the stage in the distance

"It's looks like it" Jordan said as we seen cordae performing on the stage in the distance. "Hey auntie" serenity expressed running up to her aunt as I just smiled. "Hey baby" her aunt said while hugging her.

Her aunt then smiled at us "hey Y/N" she said before we hugged each other. "Hey Miss. Amara" I said as we pulled away and she smiled at jordan and Spencer.
"Spencer James" Miss Amara said holding her hand out . "Ma'am" he said beginning to shake her hand. "I've heard so much you. Hell about you two" Miss Amara said before shaking hands with Jordan.

"Thank you for having us here we appreciate this opportunity" Jordan said as we all agreed. "The pleasure is all mine. Homecoming is the perfect time of the year to visit an HBCU and take part in the college experience" Miss Amara said.
"This is Tiana she'll be showing you guys around on campus" Miss Amara introduced the girl that was next to her.

She smiled at us all whole slightly looking Spencer up and down. I immediately looked at serenity as she looked at me. "Tiana Y/N's a dancer and a singer" Miss. Amara added with a big smile. "A singer?" I questioned then looked at jordan, Spencer and serenity. "If you mean drunk karaoke then yes that's your girl" jordan dissed as I just pinched his arm making him jump. "Ouch" he groaned as I smiled. "You dance too, right serenity?" Tiana asked. "Just a little bit she's your dancer out of all of us" Serenity said referring to me.

"That's great I need you ladies to come with me" Tiana said grabbing Serenity and I's hands. "Wait" Serenity started off as we were getting dragged away. I looked back at Spencer as he just chuckled watching me dragged away. "There's this fashion show I think you two would be perfect for." Tiana informed. "Lord please don't tell me it's something we might get in trouble for" I started off "um you're damn there a college student now" Tiana said as we started going into the fine arts department.

"Nathaniel has been looking for models and dancers for his fashion show tonight." Tiana explained to us "And you think our short asses is built for that?" Serenity joked. "Girl representation matters besides this fashion show is about to be lit" Tiana expressed before we walked into a huge room with women and gay men dressed up everywhere and they looked really good.

I then seen a guy walking around with a black jump suit that had diamonds all over it. "Oh that's cute!" I expressed eyeing it as the guy spoke up "you're Y/M/N, the fashion designers daughter" he said excitedly. "You're Y/N!" He expressed with a big smile coming over to me as I smiled. "You danced for Beyoncé" he added as i laughed "Yeah" I admitted. "Girl I'm like a big fan of you and your mother" he explained. "Thanks but you don't have to be excited I'm just here to get the HBCU experience." I assured.

"But this outfit though" I started off looking at it. "Yeah there was a girl supposed to wear this and do a singing piece for the fashion show to end off the show but she doesn't want to be apart of it" he started off "she doesn't think any of these outfits and the whole set up is going to give her any "clout"" he explained as I shook my head. "That's how a lot of people out here in Atlanta think" he said.