28.

Y/N

I walked Spencer downstairs to the door as we finally stopped and looked at each other. "I had fun last night" he brought up "oh I bet you did" I joked as we shared a small laugh. I then looked down "I had fun too" I admitted as he smiled. "We can always do it again" he suggested  as I just smiled and looked down. "Go home before my uncle starts wondering where you're at" I said as he smiled. He leaned down kissing my cheek as he then kissed the side of my neck as I brought my shoulder to my ear immediately while laughing some.

"Be safe, I'll see you later" Spencer said as we just smiled. "Okay be safe" I said closing the door behind him. "Ooooo that boy likes you." I heard behind me as I turned seeing Serenity holding Dakota

" I heard behind me as I turned seeing Serenity holding Dakota

. "Nah he's just trying to fuck" I said waving it off. "How was your night beautiful?" I asked. "It was really nice, I think he likes me" she said as I laughed. "You don't say" I said sarcastically as she giggled.

"No shit if Jordan took you to Nobu then Jordan really likes you" I brought up as she smiled. "What happened with you and Spencer?" She Asked with a smirk. "We had a slow dance here since I was bummed out at the dance about it. Ate some pizza, watched a movie and ended up falling asleep on it.

"What else happened?" She questioned. "What you talking about?" I asked trying to play stupid. "By that smile and the way you can't look at him, something happened" She said. "No we just talked and went to sleep" I lied. "I'm sorry you fucked and went to sleep?" She asked trying to be funny. "We talk-" I started off "FUCKED?" She asked as I just stood there smiling. "You two had sex?" She asked with a big smile and eyes wide.

"No he ate-" I started off as she gasped "He ate the cookie?!" She asked as I just placed my hand on my face trying not to laugh. "Ooo now was it good?" She asked. "Very" I admitted as we shared a laugh. "He was the Cookie Monster?" She asked as I just pinched the bridge of my nose laughing. "Why are you like this?" I asked.

"Are you not excited? You getting some action" She expressed. "Of what? It's not happening again" I said flopping on the couch. "Yeah it is" serenity said sitting down next to me. "It's not in fact I'm avoiding him for the next couple of days" I brought up. "And you a dumb ass if you do" She said as I looked at her crazy. "What? How?" I asked. "With the amount of boys you've talked too you still don't understand" she started.

"All you doing is keeping the beast locked away and baybeh keep on because when he's free that's your ass" she warned as I looked at her. "Anyways I'm a virgin so he's not going to force anything if I don't want it" I brought up. "Yeah that's true but he can still eat your soul out" she said as I just placed my hand over my face. "Fuck! I want some more!" I stressed loudly. "Not you turning into a fiend" She joked. "I'm going over there later so hopefully he isn't there" I started off. "You know he's going to be there" serenity said as I just bounced my leg.

"What if he tells someone?" I asked paranoid. "Now you know he isn't going to tell anyone" serenity brought up. "But I don't know that" I said stressed out. "You do. your anxiety just taking over" serenity simply said as I just took a breath.
"You can't even look at him" She teased in my ear as I just placed a pillow over my face and whined.