54.

Y/N

We just got into Bella Noches as all I could think about was the meme. "Do you know how to skate?" Spencer asked as we were getting our skates. "Yeah can you?" I shot back playfully as he chuckled grabbing his skates then my hand. "You've met Kis right?" He started off as we walked up to Kia, Olivia, Jordan, Asher, Chris, Layla and Patience. "Yeah she's cool people" Kia said before her and Y/N hugged.

"I've been wanting to talk to you about holding a dance class at the Rec center for the kids" Y/N brought up as I smiled at her. "Yeah we can make it happen" Kia assured. "You do know that, that's his ex right?" I heard Layla bring up as Spencer said something. "Not tonight Layla" Spence warned. "I'm just asking if she knows that" Layla expressed.

"No you're being messy. Yes I know that kia is his ex" I started off "just like I know that they're dating. But there's no feelings between Spencer and I so why be upset? She's cool as hell" Kia expressed as I smiled. "Wait. dating?" Layla questioned. Kia then looked over at me "were they supposed to know?" She asked as Spencer took over. "Yeah she's my girlfriend" He officially announced as Patience smiled immediately I watched as Olivia looked away.

"Now did we come here to skate or talk about my exes and who I'm dating?" Spencer asked a little irritated. "Welp we're taking your date" Patience said before her and Kia grabbed my hands and we skated onto the floor. "What the hell was that about?" I asked. "She's just trying to embarrass you and make you feel some type of way" Patience said rolling her eyes.
"Right" Kia agreed. "You look cute tonight" Kia expressed looking me up and down as I smiled. "Thanks" I thanked.

"So how was Valentine's Day everyone?" Patience asked with a small smirk as I smiled

"So how was Valentine's Day everyone?" Patience asked with a small smirk as I smiled. "I went out to the movies with a guy friend and he took me to dinner after" Kia started off as I smirked. "And later he made it do what it do baybeh" she said Making us laugh. "This is what you came for" by Rihanna was playing as we continued to talk.

"Me and coop just chilled out at the house Had some pizza and watched a couple of movies" Patience said "and then made it do what it do" she added as we all laughed. They then both looked at me "now I know you did something for Valentine's day because Spencer kept going on and on about asking you to be his girlfriend on Valentine's Day" Patience said as I smiled big "really?" I asked as she nodded.

"That's why I say you're so perfect for him" Kia said as I smiled. "I don't know about all of that" I said in a small laugh. "You are between Layla and Olivia, hell even me, this is the most I've ever seen him out in the community doing things, the most I've seen him really adamant about a girl and what he looks forward too outside of football" Patience explained.

"And he just looks genuinely happy. I don't know what you're doing but keep doing it" Kia said as I smiled watching her skate off with Chris. "So give me the details on Valentine's Day" Patience said as I smiled. I begun explaining to her what happened as we went around the rink twice before I was done explaining. "Oh okay!" She teased as I smiled. "It was a nice night and nice weekend" I admitted as we skated up to the wall where Olivia, Asher, Spencer and Kia were standing at.

 "It was a nice night and nice weekend" I admitted as we skated up to the wall where Olivia, Asher, Spencer and Kia were standing at

"Can I have her now?" Spencer questioned. "She's all yours" Patience said placing her hands back as I giggled some shaking my head. He then came onto the floor grabbing my hand "XO" by Beyoncé was playing as we started skating "you know I don't want you out here that long on skates I don't need nothing happening to where you can't practice or perform in April" he said as I smiled.

"Give me four laps around with you and I'll be done for the night" I assured. "Aight bet" he said as I just smiled and interlocked our fingers. He kissed my hand as I smiled. "I used to bust my ass at these turns all the time as a kid" he brought up making me laugh. "Now look at you" I said "holding onto you so I don't buss my ass" he admitted as we shared a laugh.

We soon finished our laps as we took our skates off and changed back into our shoes. "You want some food because I am starving" I brought up "yeah" he said as we were in line waiting for concessions. Spencer stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist looking at the menu. I then felt him kiss the side of my neck.

"And the couple of the night since my boo isn't here" Jordan said coming up to us as he was recording us making us laugh, "move" Spencer said as we covered Jordan's camera. "Give us a kiss for the one time" Jordan said as I rolled my eyes playfully. "We don't do PDA okay?" I said as I looked back at Spencer as he made a face towards Jordan. "I don't know what she's talking about but we do PDA over here" he expressed making Jordan and I laugh.

I ordered me some fries and a slushy as Spencer wanted some nachos and a water. "Ain't this against your diet?" Spencer questioned as I just looked at him placing ketchup all over my fries. "Mind your business" I said as he chuckled and we sat down. "I've been eating like a rabbit for weeks and have to continue for 2 more months let me enjoy my fries" I explained.
"Just saying imagine Beyoncé being mad at you because you can't fit into your outfit or huffing and puffing on stage" he brought up as I just looked at him. "Can I have a fry?" He asked as i scrunched my face. "That's what you should've started with instead of saying what you said" I said sliding the tray towards him as we shared a small laugh.

"Anyways I'm going to look good, I don't know what you chattin about" I said eating a fry as he chuckled. "Yo have you heard from Coop I've been texting and trying to call her." Spencer brought up as I shook my head then pulled my phone out beginning to text her and then tried calling her. "Thanks for getting along with Kia" he thanked me as I looked up from my phone and laughed some. "Why are you thanking me?" I asked confused.  "Because with her being my ex and everything-" he started off as I let out a small laugh.

"Spencer I'm not to going to not like her because she's your ex, just like she didn't just not like me because I'm your girlfriend." I started off "if she's a decent human being and is cool Then I'm going to be cool with her." I added as Jordan sat our table. "Where's serenity?" He asked as Spencer just looked at me confused. "She's at home getting school work done" I lied. "Which I should probably get back going on that side so I can get my homework done too" I added continuing to lie.

"Well she's been ignoring my calls so just tell her to call me when you get back home" Jordan said as I nodded and he got up going back on the floor with everyone else. "He doesn't know yet?" Spencer asked "no she's afraid and there's only a matter of time before her stomach starts to show" I said kind of stressed. "I actually need to get back home because I feel bad being out here while she's pregnant and alone at home" I said. "Yeah you should probably get back and honestly I don't even know if Coop is going to show up." He started off looking around. "She probably into some shit she ain't got no business in" he added.

"Yeah well you need to be here just in case she does show up" I said then finished my fries. He walked me out to the car "make sure you record her for me" I said "aight" he responded as we just smiled at each other and he kissed my lips. We pulled away and smiled. "Call me when you get home so I know you made it home safe" he instructed. "Yeah make sure you text me or call me when you make it home" I responded. " aight" he said before kissing my head as I got in the car going back home.