49.

Spencer

Y/N and I got back to her place as I was sitting on Y/N's bed. She didn't say too much the car ride from me picking her up and dropping Storm off at her friends house. All She did was just thank me which knowing her I know somethings wrong. Currently she was in her bathroom getting dressed. She came out the bathroom dressed

as her hair as back up in weave Which was still in curls from earlier when I picked her up from the airport

as her hair as back up in weave Which was still in curls from earlier when I picked her up from the airport. "Baby What's going on? You've been quiet" I brought up. "Spence I have been talking" She brought up unzipping her suitcase and tossing her purse on the bed. "Not enough" I started off. "You should know by now I know when something is up" I said as her phone rung and she looked at it before silencing it.

She just bit the inside of her cheek "I'm tired" she admitted "so then lay down and unpack tomorrow, I'll come back later" I suggested standing up so she could get in the bed. "No Spencer, I'm tired" she repeated as I looked at her. "Of what? What's going on?!" I asked concerned. "It's more than one thing. I snapped on Layla Friday because I am tired" she said getting ready to shut down.

"Talk to me, do what you got to do. Whether you cry, scream hell even hit me some. But I need you to talk to me and not shut down nor shut me out. Whatever anger you have let that shit out. None of it is healthy to keep bottled in" I said as tears fell from her eyes and she looked down before looking back up at me.

"I uh- while I was in New York I seen my Aunt Rebecca and I fucking lost it" she admitted. "What did you do?" I asked as she scratched the back of her neck. "It wasn't nothing major" she assured as her phone started ringing once again. "You gonna get that?" I questioned. "Uh Nope" she started off as I went to grab her phone out of her purse and seen some pills.  I grabbed her phone along with the pill bottle placing it in my hoodie pocket quickly.

I then  noticed it was her mother calling. I immediately placed it on speaker as Y/N rolled her eyes some. "Talk to her" I mouthed "hello?" Y/N said as her mother sighed "Y/N what did you do?" Her mother asked through the sigh. "Your aunt called and told me you took a bat to her things" my mother said as I looked at Y/N concerned. "The way she was talking down on me momma I was pissed and frustrated and-" Y/N started off.

"Yeah I get that, but you smashed her dining room glass table, her glass coffee table smashed the TV and other things all because she pissed you off. So now because of your anger I have to replace it and you may or may not have a damn case against you" her mother said as Y/N just closed her eyes. "You're trying to make me feel crazy and bad when I did it for a reason" Y/N stressed. "Y/N what was your reason other than you losing your dad and whatever is going on with you and Spencer?" She asked as Y/N and I looked at each other.

"It's not because of him" she assured "what? Is it the new boy Tyrone you've been dealing with?!" Her mother said as I looked at Y/N. "Ma I've literally been going through this for years when it came to aunt Rebecca, she talks down on me continuously, made me feel as if I am nothing still doing it and drugged me knowingly so yes I am angry" She admitted.