38.

Y/N

"I swear I'm going to put my hands on this bitch" I admitted "who?!" Serenity asked over the phone as I was in the bathroom talking. "Layla is here at my uncles house for thanksgiving" I answered. "I've been telling you to curb stomp her ass but you wanna be nice since you in Beverly Hills now." She started off "some bitches need to be disrespected" serenity encouraged as I just sighed. "Spencer Invited her?" Serenity asked. "I don't know but I'm about to go home before I hurt her feelings" I admitted fixing myself some.

"Yeah it's best you go home before you kill her" serenity said as I just sighed. "I'm so pissed I don't even want to go back out there like she was legit insulting my intelligence at that table" I explained. "Like unprovoked" I added "there's only one way to handle girls like that" serenity said. "Put your hands on her simple as that" serenity stated.

"Let me get off the phone with you because you're going to have me locked up" I admitted making her laugh. We said our goodbyes as I hung up and I took a deep breath trying to calm down. I was real deal about to fuck both of them up for her playing with me and him allowing it that shit ain't cool and the fact you got back with her and still trying to talk to me is what's mind boggling.

I walked out the bathroom and turned about to go down the hall seeing Layla and Spencer kiss. I just stood there and literally felt like my heart had sunk into my stomach. They pulled away as they just looked at each other.

They both finally looked my way

They both finally looked my way. "Y/N" Spencer said walking towards me as I just shook my head. "I just want to get downstairs" I simply said trying to get around him.

"Y/N" he said once again trying to grab my hand but I snatched it away. "Don't touch me" I simply said trying not to cry. "Y/N just look at me" he said as I just looked at him then pushed him away from me. "I trusted you" I expressed on the verge of tears. "Y/N she kissed me first" he said. "Leave me alone don't talk to me, don't check up on me don't do none of that. Just leave me alone" I simply stated wiping my tears away.

"You two aren't even together" I heard Layla say as I immediately turned and looked at her crazy. "Bitch you better mind your business" I warned as Spencer hurried and jumped in front of me. "Hey just go in the room" he said "or what?" Layla questioned. "Keep chatting and we gonna find out" I said . "Yo Layla go!" Spencer shouted looking back at Layla as Layla rolled her eyes beginning to go downstairs before Spencer took me into a room and closed the door behind us.

"I dead ass trusted you, I told you things and opened up to you about things that I have never told any guy. I literally gave up my virginity to you because that's how much I trusted you and liked you" I explained feeling tears roll down my cheeks. "Y/N it's not what you think" he started off as I interrupted him from talking anymore. "Even if it wasn't, did you say anything to her to let her know you were done with her?" I questioned "no you sat there and let her call you babe and disrespect me at that table, no correction or anything." I expressed.

"I took this whole thing slow because I actually like you Spencer and I wanted to be with you but you couldn't have waited for me? Was I going too slow for you?!" I questioned. "Y/N I want you, and I waited for you and still am waiting for you, she kissed me. What do you want me to do?!" he expressed. "No if you really wanted me it would've never escalated that far nor would you have let that shit downstairs slide so fuck outta here" I simply said reaching for the door.

"So you're willing to give up all the progress we did make, for what happened with her?" He asked as I just looked back at him and it looked as if he was about to cry he just looked down. He then looked back up with a tear rolling down his face

"Yeah if that's what you want you can have it. I'm done Spencer" I truthfully said as I looked at him before walking out. He just wiped his tears away in a swift motion before turning away.

I headed downstairs and went into the dining room saying good night to everyone I don't know if they heard anything or not but I honestly didn't care at the moment

I headed downstairs and went into the dining room saying good night to everyone I don't know if they heard anything or not but I honestly didn't care at the moment. "Baby where you going?" Laura asked as I faintly smiled. "I have home work that needs to get done before this break is done" I lied.

"Okay well I don't want you going by yourself" uncle billy said. "Yeah well I'm okay" I assured before heading in the living room saying good night to everyone else. "You want us to walk you home?" Coop asked. "No I'm good, I just want to be by myself for right now" I admitted with a small smile. I was heading for the door as I seen Spencer walk down the stairs but I continued out the door.

I closed the door behind me and started walking back home. I stopped mid walk and took my heels off. I continued to walk as I finally made it to the house. I changed into something comfortable then sat in the backyard by the fire pit wrapped in a blanket. I just stared off into space and soon started to cry to myself.

My phone kept vibrating as I ignored it I then decided to sit out here for another 2 hours or so. I placed the fire out that was in the pit then went back into the house going to my bedroom going to sleep.

________

It was Monday morning as I was at my locker minding my business as I felt a presence next to me. I looked to my side seeing a guy. I just rolled my eyes "can I help you?" I asked. "Well I'm Noah" he started off as I closed my locker door and threw my bag back over my shoulder. "I'm Y/N" I said looking over at him. "I wanted to know if I could take you out?" He asked. "That's sweet but right now I got a lot going on and honestly I'm not in the right headspace" I admitted.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Can I walk you to class?" He questioned as I just nodded so I could honestly be left alone but he was sweet. I walked into my Anatomy class as I sat down at the desk I shared with Spencer so there's that. He walked in sitting next to me as I didn't say anything and neither did he. "For your final exam you'll be partnering up with the person you are next to and will create a food that contains the vitamin that you and your partner are given" She explained as I just pinched the bridge of my nose.

" it just keeps getting better and better" I sarcastically thought to myself. As the teacher gave us a vitamin which was vitamin C. Spencer then raised his Hand as the teacher called him. "So the vitamin that we have, an ingredient in the food has to match it?" He questioned as I looked at the teacher. "Correct" She agreed as I placed my hand up and she called me.

"And if we chose to work separately?" I asked. "A fifty starting Because I told you it was a partner effort" She answered as I just sighed to myself. "You also have to come up with a paragraph of the vitamin you have, explaining the benefits and how the ingredients of that dish has vitamin c. Each pair cannot bring in the same food  item so discuss with your partner What you two will be bringing in and let me know by the end of the class period " the teacher explained as we just sat there and I started playing music through the AirPod that was in my ear already.

"So are we going to talk?" Spencer finally came out and said "Cake" I simply answered. "The project isn't due until the last day of the semester before Christmas break" the teacher added.