72.

Y/N

I was dancing with Jordan, serenity, Spencer, Patience and Coop. "Wait, wait" Patience said stopping us as she smiled at me. "Come on" Patience said to me. "Where we going?" I asked confused as she grabbed my hand and I looked back at Spencer as he chuckled watching me be dragged away.

Patience dragged me onto the stage as she took a mic from the DJ. "Girl what you doing?" I asked as Patience just placed the mic to her lips. "I just wanted to say happy birthday to my beautiful friend" she started off as I smiled hearing everyone clap. "I want you to know although it's been a year we've known each other it feels like we've all be cool since kids, you are so caring, funny and over all a genuine true friend." Patience expressed.

"And we're all lucky to have you" she said placing her hand up referring to Coop, Spencer, serenity, Jordan, Kia, Darnell and Chris. "Woo!" Coop shouted as patience and I shared a small laugh. "If any of us was to call you we know you'd come through EVERY time so with that we created this for you" she said as we looked at the projector as it was a video that was about to be shown.

The Dj then pressed play as Coop started to talk. "Did you start already?!" Coop asked "coop just go" we heard Spencer say in the background. "Y/N happy birthday girl. You are the best whenever you're around we're guaranteed to have a good time. I love you and we some bad bitches!" She yelled making me laugh.

The next person was Jordan as he started "to my loving cousin" he started off sarcastically then laughed. "You are the worlds best cousin anybody can ask for , you're smart, talented and the one I know I can always count on and to talk too" he said. "I love you Cuzzo, happy birthday" he said as I looked back at him as he playfully rolled his eyes then smiled. I looked back at the projector watching serenity, Darnell, Kia, Patience, Jamal and Chris talk.

Spencer then appeared on the screen as I immediately smiled. "Y/N when I first met you, you were mean" he joked then chuckled. "When I first met you, you kept to yourself but as I got to know you, I realized you have so much potential to be something big. Everyday you never cease to amaze me between your intelligence, your talents or just how much of a good  friend you are." He started off as I smiled and continued to listen.

"You know how to turn around anybody's day with a smile and that's what I love about you the most. Happy birthday" He wished as I just smiled at the screen then seen Dillon appear making me laugh at his flirtatious remarks while wishing me happy birthday.

"We just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and to let you know we all love you" she said as we smiled and we hugged each other. "Now With that being said let's continue to dance" she said before "back and forth" by Aaliyah started and we begun dancing. I walked off the stage as Spencer started dancing while walking up to me as I smiled beginning to sing along to the song.

I wrapped an arm around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I sung to him.

________

The party was over as Patience, serenity, Jordan, coop, Spencer and I were all chilling in the living room. "Guys it almost one in the morning and I have to get in the studio in the morning" coop started off as coop and Spencer dapped up. "Alright thank you guys for coming" I thanked her and patience as Patience kissed my head. "No problem" coop said. "Text me when you make it back home" Spencer said to her. "Aight" coop said before they walked out.

"We should go for a night ride" Jordan suggested as we laughed. "Do you know who your aunt is?" I asked him as he chuckled "it's only twelve fifty and you just turned eighteen" He convinced. "Any other time you be out" here brought up. "And I have to sneak in" I whispered. "We should just pack our things and go on a road trip" Serenity suggested. "You're literally about to have a baby, a road trip is the last thing that should be on our minds" Spencer said in a chuckle as Serenity playfully threw a pillow at him as he chuckled.

"Maybe another night because I am beat" I admitted as Serenity frowned. "We'll go on our own night drive" Jordan said standing up as I giggled. "Have fun" Spencer said as we smiled watching them walk out. I then looked over at Spencer "You want to go out for a drive?" I asked him as he chuckled. "You just told the-" he started off looking back at the door as I grabbed his chin turning his head to look at me.

I raised a brow before standing up as he got up and I smiled. I grabbed my keys and we went out to my car. I got in on the drivers side as he got on the passengers side. I connected my phone beginning to play music before pulling out. "What happened to being tired?" Spencer asked in a chuckle as I smiled. "I wanted to talk to you" I started off. "I missed you" I admitted. "I missed you too" He said as I felt him grab my hand.

I just smiled to myself and rubbed my thumb softly while holding his hand. I continued driving then parked in a quiet space where we got a good view of Los Angeles. I turned my lights off and turned down the music that was in the car.
"Spencer I heard you in Vegas I-" I started off then looked over at him. "I love you too" I admitted as he finally looked at me.

I felt a tear fall from my eyes "I love you and it hurts not being able to talk to you or to be around you" I admitted

I felt a tear fall from my eyes "I love you and it hurts not being able to talk to you or to be around you" I admitted. "Vegas wasn't just sex and I knew it but tried to act like it was that" I added as we looked at each other. "You expressed how you felt and I just left and I'm so sorry" I apologized as he looked over at the time. "You got anywhere to be in the morning?" He asked as I shook my head and watched him turn up the volume in the car as "Die for you" by The Weeknd begun to play.

We looked back at each other as he nodded his head to the back of the car as he got out and got in the backseat. I just smiled at him then climbed In the back on top of him. He grabbed my waist holding me close to him as I smiled down at him and placed my lips on his. Our lips slowly moved in sync as I placed my hand behind his head deepening our kiss.

He pulled away beginning to kiss my neck as his kisses trailed down to my chest. "Spence" I let out as he continued and I moaned to myself. "Spencer" I said again "hmm?" He asked continuing to kiss my neck as I finally pulled my neck. "What's wrong baby?" He asked as I melted to the sound of his voice. "I umm" I started off then looked down. "Want to go slow" He stated as I looked at him and nodded. "I want you to talk whatever you need to talk about between Layla and Olivia to get it off your chest before we get together and I mean TALK to them" I said as he just looked at me.

"And we'll work on us because I want us to work" I admitted as he grabbed my hand. "Alright" He agreed looking up at me as I smiled. His hands went to my thighs as I smiled harder feeling him kiss my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we shared a kiss. "We should take a trip to my fathers cabin for a weekend. You, me, serenity, Jordan" he started off as I smiled "JJ" he added as i playfully rolled my eyes. "Lord, JJ" I said as we shared a small laugh. "I think it'll be good for all of us" he said as I smiled and nodded. "Serenity is due anytime now so let's wait until that's situated" I suggested as he nodded.

"What Is she thinking about doing?" He asked continuing to rub my thighs as I rubbed the back of his neck softly. "She wants to put the baby up for adoptions. She said she discussed it with Jordan and they feel that that's the best decision" I explained as Spencer nodded. "I know that decision wasn't easy" Spencer said as I agreed. "I wouldn't even know what to do if I was her" I admitted. "You'd figure out what would be best and go from there. You're strong so I know you would figure it out just like she is" he assured with a faint smile as I returned the smile.

Spencer kissed my lips slowly as I kissed back I then pulled away and rested my forehead on his. "I missed you so much" I admitted. "I missed you too baby" he said as we shared a smile.