56.

Y/N

I was getting ready For Coachella and literally haven't seen none of my family since being out here. Tonight after the show was going to me the first time. My phone vibrated as I seen a text from Jordan.

Jordan: We're otw

He texted with a picture as I just laughed to myself

I was in the midst of getting my makeup done as everyone else was also. "Y/N" I heard as they stood next to me and I looked at them through my mirror, noticing it was Ashley.

Ashley was Beyoncé's backup dancer leader and been with her Beyoncé forever. "Yes?" I answered as she smiled. "You nervous?" She asked "a little" I lied. I was legit about to shit myself. She just let out a small laugh "Don't be" she said before sitting in the sat next to me. "You are a very good dancer and you're going to do so good" She added as I continued to smile.
"I know that being the youngest intimidated you some but there were days you honestly out danced the OG's, myself included" she said reaching over to rub my back as we shared a small laugh.

"You still in high school that shit is crazy. to have Beyoncé look at you and put you on stage next to her with college students and adults because she thought you was ready. That's a blessing so don't be scared show the world what you can do" she explained as we shared a smile.

"Just a heads up though" she started off then leaned in some to me "She's thinking about taking you on her upcoming tour with her" She informed as I looked at her excited "wait what?" I asked as she just placed her finger over her lips then laughed some. "Do good tonight" she said before getting up. "Ashley" I called out as she just smiled back at me placing her finger over her lips.

I just smiled as my phone was vibrating, I looked down seeing Olivia calling me which was odd because she usually doesn't call me unless I call and out conversations are very brief. I placed the phone to my ear "hello?" I answered "Hi Y/N" she said as I just sat there. "What's up?" I simply asked. "I don't know if Spencer told you this or not-" she started off. "He wasn't abled to make it was he?" I asked. "No-no he's here we're heading out to the set early so we can be in the front.

"We'll for one he's going back to south Crenshaw high and The other night" she started off as I just looked at myself in the mirror. "We kissed" she said as I looked down in my lap. "You two kissed?" I asked "yeah and it-" she started off but I decided to cut her off "you would tell me this before I'm literally about to perform" I said irritated. "Y/N I just thought it was best you knew" she said. "Bye" I simply said. "Y/N listen" she said "bye I'm getting ready we'll talk when I get to the house" I simply said hanging up before she had anything else to say.

I just sighed to myself and tried not to cry because I was getting my make up done. "You want to just work on your hair for right now?" The makeup stylist asked "no it's fine you can continue" I said with a warm smile. I was soon done as everyone went out to take pictures and talk. Ashley came up to me as we took a picture together. I got my picture taken so I could show my mother one of the outfits.