77.

Spencer

I was on my way over to coaches place from my house to talk about Olivia but I stopped by Y/N's house before so she could come with and once we were done we were making our way to Layla's house because unfortunately that's where we were all meeting up at to see everyone and enjoy each other.

I rung Y/N's doorbell hearing her yell "give me a minute!" She shouted from behind the door as I chuckled some. She then finally came and got the door As her hair was in curls, her make up was done and she was dressed.

 She then finally came and got the door As her hair was in curls, her make up was done and she was dressed

Once she opened the door she hurried and walked quickly back into the kitchen as her heels clicked against the floor

"Wait a minute now" I started off following her into the kitchen as she placed a top over the huge sandwich container she had for the sandwiches she made for the kick back. "Wait a damn minute" I said looking around then back at the door as she looked at me confused.

"What you looking for?" She asked as I looked at her "your mind. Girl give me a kiss or something " I expressed as she just smiled at me and we walked towards each other. "Hi stink" She says grabbing my chin as we were a couple inches away from each other. "Don't ever say that again" I said as she laughed making me chuckle and kiss her lips.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as we pulled our lips away from each other and she snakes her arms around my torso. "Where's serenity?" I asked "I don't even know why you asked that" she said as I chuckled "You're right" I agreed. "Where's storm and your mother?" I asked "storm is over her friends house for the weekend and my mother is at the store" she informed. "Why are you trying to get down?" She asked. "Don't" I warned as she laughed.

"Damn all these sandwiches?" I asked "yeah if you, me, coop, Patience, Jordan, serenity, Asher, Vanessa, JJ, Layla, Layla's friend and Liv" she named off as I looked at her and placed my hands in my pockets. "You know we can sit this one out and just do something with patience and coop" I reminded. "Yeah but I'm cool with everyone else why stop it for two girls?" She asked as I placed my hands up some. "Now let's gooo" she dragged out with a smile as she was about to grab the platter of sandwiches but I stopped her.