42.

Y/N

It was Christmas Day as we were getting ready for the party my mother was having which was downstairs. I was in the mirror looking at myself. "Is it-" I started off "not too much, you look pretty" serenity assured as I just stood there looking at myself. "Have you told Spencer about what you had going on in New York?" She asked as I fixed my hair in the mirror some.

 "Have you told Spencer about what you had going on in New York?" She asked as I fixed my hair in the mirror some

"Serenity what are you talking about?" I asked  "what are you talking about?" I asked. "Y/N why do you have these?" She questioned as I turned seeing her hold up a prescribed bottle of "oxycodone". "Y/N don't do this bullshit here. You're here to have a better life" she said. "I only used it a couple of times after my father passed" I admitted. "Well it doesn't look like there's a lot in here" she brought up.

"I had some when I wasn't talking to Spencer" I added "are you serious?!" She asked as I just stood there. "I'm not addicted to them they just calm my nerves down and make me fall asleep easier." I argued. "Take a fucking melatonin then" she started off then headed for the bathroom. "I'm flushing these down the toilet"  she said as I just sighed and watched her.

"You're being over dramatic for what?" I asked "dramatic?!bitch are you high?!. You almost died last time!" She expressed then looked at me. "Oh my gosh you're on it right now" she brought up as I looked at her crazy. "No I'm not" I truthfully said. "Then why you asking those dumb ass questions?" She asked. "Serenity relax" I simply said. "No, after this party I'm letting your mother know and I'm letting Spencer know too" she said.

"Serenity no, I heard how they did Liv and please no" I pleaded. "No every time I think you're done you pop up with another prescription. No what kind of best friend would I be enabling this shit?" She asked as I sighed. "If you tell Spencer, he's not going to deal with me anymore" I said as she shook her head. "I don't care they need to know what's going on so they can deal with it now before it becomes what it did back then" she said as I just sighed.

"Go get help it's okay to do that" she assured "and your aunt was fucked up for introducing that to you" she added. "Can I at least tell Spencer myself?" I asked. "Yeah" she answered grabbing her phone "Jordan's here" she said before going downstairs.  I placed my earrings in my ear

  I placed my earrings in my ear