37.

Spencer

It was thanksgiving and coach was about to have a table full of people. There was Olivia, Jordan, Coach, Laura, my mother, Dillon, Coop, Patience, Chris, Y/N, Storm, Ms. Y/M/N and I.
I was in the kitchen looking at all the food that was ready. "Spence get out the kitchen" I heard my mother say as I chuckled walking out. I went back into the living room beginning to play on the Xbox with Dillon jordan, Coop and Chris.

"Hey Chris" I heard Olivia say as she walked into the living room and sat down next to him. They then kissed as Jordan made a face. "You wish that was you huh?" Coop joked "She's on her way actually" I said between me and coop as she chuckled and then the doorbell rung and I rubbed my hands together getting up.

I went to the door and opened it seeing Layla as my smile just dropped. "Hey, Why the long face?" She asked "what you doing here?" I asked confused "liv invited me over since my dad is out of town and she didn't want me to be alone" she explained as I just stepped to the side and she walked in. "Hey can we talk after dinner?" She asked "yeah" I answered walking back towards the living room.

"Hey" Layla greeted as Patience and Coop looked at me crazy. I hurried and sat with Coop. "What is she doing here?!" Coop asked in a whisper as Patience looked over at us. "She said Olivia invited her" I whispered back as the doorbell rung again. "Shit" I said to myself. "You want me to get it?" Coop asked "uh yeah" I said "Olivia" I said through my teeth in a whisper as she looked away from Chris and her smile dropped.

"What?" She asked as I nodded my head towards the kitchen and we got up. We stood in the kitchen "why?" I asked referring to Layla. "Spencer what did you want me to do she had nobody" Olivia expressed. "But you knew Y/N was coming over" I said. "She had nobody on thanksgiving why are you acting like that from what I heard you and Y/N was just friends and you and Layla were supposed to be working things out" she explained.

"Layla told you that?" She asked "that and I don't see you making any real moves on Y/N" she brought up as I just sighed hearing heels on the floor. "Hey can you open the fridge for me?" I heard Y/N ask as Olivia opened the fridge for her and I looked over Y/N's body.

"You look cute" Olivia complimented her as She fixed one of Y/N's curls

"You look cute" Olivia complimented her as She fixed one of Y/N's curls. "Thanks" Y/N thanked her.