61.

May
______

Y/N

"I know in my heart
I know in my mind
We were meant to be
Are you feeling me yo?"

I sung with Serenity as we were driving from our hair appointment. "You heard Coop going on tour and performing out in Vegas?" She asked. "Yeah" I answered "you should go I know coop wants all of us to be out there" serenity said. "Yeah but most likely Olivia is going to be there and I KNOW Layla will be there." I started off.

"I just don't want anything to pop off and ruin Coop's performance." I admitted. "Why do you let Olivia and Layla be that way and keep walking on eggshells-" serenity started off "so they won't make my life a living hell" I admitted. "Have you spoken to Spencer?" She asked as I simply just shook my head. "No after the talk Layla and I had, I stepped back" I admitted. "Y/N him getting shot wasn't your fault" she said as I parked my car in front of Rescue smoothies.

"Yeah but it seems like it on top of that when you got two people blaming you for it, it doesn't help" I stressed. "I just think had I left earlier or had just taken the bullet he would've never been shot" I expressed. "And who's to say had the bullet hit you, you would've survived?" Serenity asked as I just shrugged and took the keys out of the ignition. "I don't know I just know since the shooting I haven't been the same" I admitted.

"I can't sleep and when I do it's for like two, three hours. My anxiety is through the roof, I hear a pop and immediately drop to the ground, I constantly replay the conversation Layla and I had about him being shot is my fault" I explained. "It's not your fault" She groaned. "It doesn't matter how many times you tell me that serenity. That is how I feel" I simply stated. I then got out of the car as we walked into "Rescue Smoothies" going to pick up an order.

"Y/N?" I heard as I turned some seeing Spencer "hey" I greeted before turning fully around. "You got on some wedges and your make up's done, where you going?" He asked in a chuckle as He then looked over my whole body to my hair. I just smiled some "serenity and I are just having a girls day out." I informed as he looked me up and down once again.

" I informed as he looked me up and down once again

"You look good, I like your hair" He complimented. "Thanks" I said before looking around "What's been going on with you? It's like you gave me a song then dropped off the face of the earth" He said. "Yeah I know" I started off then looked down at my hands I finally looked back up at him "I'm sorry about you getting shot. You should've never blocked me from that bullet" I started off "It should've never been you and I take full responsibility-" I started off as I felt my eyes water some.

"Y/N" he said as I looked at him "Spencer you should've never took that bullet for me" I said as I looked up at him. "Y/N anything that went wrong wasn't your fault. Coop was dealing with Tyrone from the jump. Those short amount of days that you two talked and you not dealing with him had nothing to do with me being shot" he explained.