{ANGST} The Trick [ Venti x Reader]

.
So, before we start,
this one will not follow the original storyline, Lumine and Aether don't exist here,
However, the Abyss still do

.

"Let's go!"

Venti grabbed your hand as you both ran away from the Cathedral, hoping the little magic he placed on the Holy Lyre de Hymmel hasn't ran out.

" Ehe~ , I guess they haven't found out yet," Venti chuckles as he walked away from the city.

"Well, it was a gamble. And you win it, Barbatos," you booped his nose, smiling softly.
Venti blushed and looked away.

"We still need a place to spend the night though, any ideas?"
You asked, not wanting to sleep in the open field.

"Awee, come on, the sun hasn't set, let's have some more fun, and we can sneak into the winery too, I bet Master Diluc wouldn't mind having us as his guests,"

"I hope so, but I guess you will have to stop yourself from drinking any of his wines," you walked to an apple tree, plucking one of the beautiful red fruit.

"APPLES!,"

Venti ran towards you trying to grab the apple from your hand.

"Nope! This one is mine," you said as you took a bite and chewed it slowly.

He smirked and took your hand, biting the apple right on the spot where you bit it before.

"Mmm, sweet. I wonder, is it because of the apple itself, or does this lady make it sweeter,"

"Uh,..I-,"
You blushed hard and ran away from him, you could hear him chuckling as he followed you.

~~~

" Vennessa's tree,.."

You mumbled as you walked closer to the huge oak tree in the middle of Windrise.
Venti watching you from the side.

"Yeah, the place where my dear friend ascended to Celestia, even though I'm the Archon," he laughed a little.

"It's so pretty here,... and the wind is so comforting,"
You giggled gently, tucking a few strands of hair behind your ear.

You walked closer to Venti, he looked into your eyes deeply.

"Venti, thank you,...for taking me here and showing me the whole Mondstadt,"

"It was my pleasure, afterall, this is my land of freedom. I'm glad you like it,"

"Mhm, it was a indeed a fun place,"
You held his cheek, pulling his face closer.

Venti smiled, closing his eyes as he felt your sweet lips against his.

Suddenly,

The clear green grass is now stained with red, thick liquid.

Small animals shrieked and ran as a lady with blonde hair walked towards the both of you.

"My, my, Mondstadt's Archon is this weak? How pitiful,"

Blood started to seep through Venti's white shirt.

A beautiful, carved knife has stabbed his stomach, right on the liver.

"(y/n)...Why...,"

You could see him fell on the ground, one hand holding the knife you stabbed on him.

You kneeled in front of him, holding up his cheeks with your hand, snatching his Gnosis with the other,
"Venti, I'm sorry it had to end this way, I had to,"

You pulled the knife out in a single yank,
"I love your company, but for Her Royal Highness, I will do what is necessary,"

"Well done, (y/n), I'm sure Her Royal Highness would let you be a Harbinger, now, shall we head back to Snezhnaya?"
La Signora clapped her hand in satisfaction, patting your head for your great work.

"Thank you, Milady. And yes, we shall,"

You took a last peek of the Anemo Archon that's lying helplessly on the grass, before following The 8th Harbinger without looking back.

•°•°•°•

| im a bit sad since i main venti but anyways |