( 🍋 ) The Taste of You [ Albedo x Reader ]

.
Contains :

Smut, Raw, Semi-public, Cunnilingus

High School AU!

.
The chemistry laboratory was so quiet. Quite unusual, one would say, considering how creative their members were.

Lights were off, and there was barely any noise inside the room if you tried to listen from the outside. Not even the sound of a certain genius experiment boling on fire.

Sighing, the Lumine left and took back the papers with her. She might have to come again tomorrow...

~

"Albedo~,"

"Shhh, don't make a sound, princess... I believe Lumine's outside,"

"Al...mmf,"

His red lips crashed onto yours, silencing your needy whines. Cold fingers crept under your sweaty white shirt, tracing your curves as

they slipped under your bra.
You bucked your hips on his thighs, the pleasure giving chills on your spine.
Albedo pulled away, a string of saliva connected his lips and yours. Your eyes were filled with lust, so hungry for his touch.
He smirked, what a good girl. Liquid pooled on your underwear as you got wetter and wetter each second he looked at your face.

His hand found its way to your neck, tilting your head a little, the beautiful clear skin tempted him to take a bite. You let a choked moan as you feel his teeth softly ate your skin, sucking it hard enough to leave a mark. Your hips moved on their own, creating friction to gain more and more pleasure.

A red hickey was clearly formed as he let go of your neck.

Appetizing.

If he had to describe you right now, he'd say you were very appetizing. He couldn't get enough. He wanted more... more of your taste, more than just your lips.

You shrieked as he placed you on the cold table. His head was clouded with lust and hunger, he needed you.
He climbed on top of you, towering over your smaller figure. Entangling his tongue with yours, he lifted your skirt and slipped his hands inside your underwear. The feeling of his cold fingers circling around your clit made you moan, loud enough for him to hear.

"Shh, darling. You wouldn't want to be caught like this, would you?"

He growled.

You bit your lower lip as his hands continued to play with your cunt. His long fingers slid in and out easily, thanks to all your precums. The way he played with your walls sent you to cloud nine.
You wiggled, trying to get his fingers to reach your deepest parts. Of course, it didn't go unnoticed by Albedo.

A gentle pinch on your clit made you jerk in pleasure, eyes rolled back and body arched.

"My lady just can't get enough, can you?.. Do you want more? Do you want me to satisfy you?"

As tears flowed down your cheeks, you whined,

"A-Albedo... please ... please... eat me...,"

That's what he wanted to hear. He lunged down to your thighs, opening them widely. Ripping your underwear, he licked his lips at the sight presented in front of him.
His tongue lapped your juices, tasting you. His fingers still played with your hole as he licked your bud aggressively. You gasped, he was incredible. He was giving you nothing but pleasure, so much that you can't get enough of it.

He spread you open with his fingers, smirking as your juices dripped out. His tongue slipped inside, making you scream.

Albedo was intoxicated, he swore nothing tasted sweeter than your juices. He craved more and so he did whatever it takes for that.

Your thighs were held open, trembling on his hands.

Covering your mouth with your free hand was no use, moans slipping out uncontrollably. The sound of him slurping your liquid made you even more aroused, your stomach churned and your mind went blank.

Nothing mattered but Albedo pleasuring you to the fullest at that moment.

"Al~...ah~... I-i can't-,"

You could feel his hot breath along with his tongue going wilder inside you. Exploring every part of your tightening walls.

You started gasping for air, your release getting closer and closer every time his tongue moved inside you. Legs trembling and toes curling, body arched to a perfect arc.

Your cum was overflowing, dripping down your thighs and on his lips. He licked it off until it was clean, satisfied with your taste.

Albedo stood up and tidied your messy hair. Leaning to your ear, he whispered in his low voice,

" ごちそうさま でした お嬢ー, ちゃん " .

•°•°•°•

| CYNO'S COMING TODAY BEETCHEES... MY NEW HUSBANDO |

| he is home 😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 |