🍋 pt.2 [ Zhongli x Reader ]

Contains: Cunnilingus, Half-dragon
feature

AS PER YALL REQUEST... I DID IT
maybe ill make a continuation... no promises

.

You whimpered in agony. The sky seemed to have change its color from a clear blue to dark navy, the bright moon hiding behind the clouds. Barely able to count the time, you guessed you've been keeping the half-dragon's cock warm for hours now.
Traces of dried tears that were all over your cheeks didn't seem to bother the male as he finally closed his fifth book. He swept your bangs and gently pressed his lips with yours, his forked tongue making its way inside. He lifted you, your hole that you thought had been moulded to his shape tightened up.
In a rather rough way, he pushed you onto the table, books falling on the ground as it shook. The former archon held your down on the table as you felt the warmth of his body on your back.

"You've been such a good whore for me, little one... I suppose it is suitable for you to get rewarded for your work,"

His sharp, scaly fingers ran down your back before it stopped on your reddening thighs. The latter kneeled in front of your drenched sex, admiring the mess he had caused.

You yelped in pleasure when his long, snake-like tongue slipped inside. The way it curled and wiggled while being wrapped around your walls made you go insane. Fluids dripped down on the floor, your leg tense and shivering, yet the man showed no signs of stopping. As if he enjoyed you slowly breaking to nothing but a thirsty, overstimulated slut on his hands.

A flick on your already swollen clit was enough to make you squirt and scream. He was grinning, all while licking all your release from his face.

"Now that I have given you what you need... It is my turn to be satisfied however I like it, afterall... Your existence was meant to properly serve your god,".

•°•°•°•