The Pretty Question [ Thoma x Reader ]

.

The sound of water in the small pond filled your ears as the sun slowly rose.
Warm water trickled down your fingers, a smile formed on your face.

Slowly, you got up and wiped your hands on your kimono.
The warm bath water for the Kamisato Mistress was ready, perfect to relax before a busy day.

You skipped lightly into her dressing room, the classic blue samurai outfit was neatly placed.
Smiling at the maids, you dismissed them.
Unexpectedly, the maids under your command did a very good job of following your orders.

As Kamisato Ayaka's head maid, you had to make sure everything was set for the Mistress.

You carefully closed the door behind you.
Thirty minutes before the Mistress woke up, you still had some time to enjoy the morning.

A pair of hands snaked to your waist, gently holding it.
Giggling, you turned back to meet the blonde-haired gentleman.

"Good morning, Thoma,"

"Morning to you too, love,"

Yes, you had a relationship with Thoma, the housekeeper of the Kamisato Clan.
It has been going for a few months now and no one knew about it... yet.

"What are going to do today?"

You softly caressed his cheeks as you asked, earning a soft smile from him.

"I have to search for crabs again, I can't find them yesterday,"

"Aweee, you will, darling. Don't worry, I'll come with you after I'm finished with my work,"

Chuckling, he kissed your forehead and bid you goodbye as the sound of Ayaka calling your name was heard.

~

"(Y/n),"

"Yes, milady?"

"Why don't you take a day off today?"

You blinked your eyes in confusion while your hands skillfully set the armor on Ayaka's body.
She gave you a genuine smile, making you even more confused.

"But, I-,"

"Don't worry about me, I will be going to the Kujou Estate to discuss a few matters today. It would be nice to help your lover with his work once in a while, wouldn't it?"

A blush crept up your face as Ayaka winked at you, no, you wouldn't even bother to ask how did she know it. 
Nodding at her, you finished her outfit and did her usual make-up while the other maids tied her hair. 

As soon as Ayaka left, you skipped happily to your room.
Taking off your work attire, you chose the (f/c) komon to match with the navy nagajuban.

A young, short-haired maid helped you tie the sakura patterned obi, her movements were gentle and nimble.

"You look so pretty, miss,"

The cheery voice made you smile, what a nice and smart child, you thought.

"Why, thank you, dear. You helped me a lot too,"
Carefully, you handed the black box on your table to her,
"Here, these manjus are for you, Thoma bought it for me but I can't finish it alone. Take it,"

You couldn't help but giggle as her eyes gleamed when she held the sweet delicacies from your preciously. 
Bidding the little girl goodbye, you left the estate to meet Thoma in the market

~

"(Y/n),"

The familiar voice called you as you turned your head to see the blonde male running slightly towards you. 
He gave you a kiss on your forehead,
"You finished work early...,"

A chuckle escaped your lips, earning a warm smile from Thoma.
His hands wrapped around your small ones.

"Now, shall we enjoy the day?"

~

After a long walk around the market, you found yourself strolling in the beach, hand in hand with Thoma.
The setting sun painted the sky with gradients of orange and red.

You closed your eyes, enjoying the cold breeze of the ocean as your feet sunk to the warm sand.
Unbeknownst to you, Thoma's heart beat faster, his other hand clutched something in his pocket tightly.

"Darling,"

"Hm?"

"Uh, so, I kinda told Ayaka about us because-,"

"So, it was you! I was so embarrassed when she went teasing me about it,"

You puffed your cheeks with anger, the blonde male laughed.
He gently patted your head before walking stepping in front of you.

"And now,... this is why I told her,"

With that, he kneeled down on the sand, a small black box in his hand.
As he opened it, a beautiful silver ring was sitting nicely inside.

Tears pooled your (e/c) eyes, one hand covering your mouth.
Oh, you definitely did not see this coming your way.

" (Y/n), my love, since I came to Inazuma and worked for the Kamisato clan, you have caught my eye. The times I spent with you are the best, and I would never change it for the world. Now, here I am, asking you to spend the rest of your life with me. Things might not always be easy, but with you, I'm sure we can overcome it together. So, let me pop you the question,

Would you marry me, (Y/n)? "

Your left hand found its way to his, a beautiful smile decorated his face as he slid the ring into your small finger.

•°•°•°•

|HELLO PEOPLE, ISTG I WANNA DIE 😀 neways this is as a sorry to the hate i created from that one one Thoma angst,
good day ,😀, forgot to say, REQUESTS ARE OPEN AGAIN :D|