(suicidal) Traumatized [ Xiao x Reader ]

.

Contains:
Suicide attempt, Abuse, Abandonment, Death

\ if you guys celebrate Christmas or anything happy rn, please do not read, this will ruin your day ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ \

/ this is a fiction /

\ if any of you guys ever feel suicidal, talk to someone, a family, a friend, or even online fren. dont hold it all to yourself, let it out \

.

"!"

Drops of sweat fell from your pale face.
Frantically, you searched for your phone, throwing everything else you see.

Tripped by a small bag on the floor, you got up and weakly reached for your phone.
The lock screen lit up, your smiling face and Xiao's small smile greeted you.
Tears filled your eyes as you swiped and unlock it, searching for your boyfriend's name in the contacts.

Xiao put his pen down as he heard his phone ring.
Your name flashed on the screen, the side of his lips curved into a smile.

"(y/n),"

"X-xiao,"

Your hoarse and weak voice alerted him, quickly he grabbed his jacket and walked out of his office.

"(y/n), what happened? Where are you.,"

"Heh, don't worry about me, I wanted to hear you for the last time,"

His face turned pale, hurrily turning on his car and speeding out to your apartment.
It's not the first time,...and he did not want this to be the last.

"(y-y/n), listen to me,"

"Xiao... I'm sorry if I always make you feel burdened, I never mean to,... Forget me, and live a better life,"

"(y/n), please-,"

"Goodbye, Xiao,"

-.-.-.-

"Shit,"

Xiao cursed as he sped up even more, hoping to reach you in time.

The door of your apartment was burst open, the teal haired boy ran to your bedroom, where the balcony faced the streets.

"(y/n)!!"

You were standing on the edge of the balcony walls, one more step and you would fall to your death.
Tears decorated your face as you smiled, your feet ready to tip itself off.
As fast as lightning, Xiao pulled your body into his arms, the both of you falling to the messy bedroom floor.

"Why?! Let me go, Xiao! You'll be better without me,"

You screamed into his hug, more tears ran down uncontrollably.

The memory flashed through your head.
Your mother dragged out of the room by your father, his dead body in the dark brown coffin.
Every of your dad's relatives blaming your mother, who couldn't do anything but cry and swallow all the pain alone.
Your uncle slapping your face when you stood up for her.

You felt traumatized, vulnerable, useless, abandoned, and nothing.

But Xiao kept on holding you, no matter how many time you tried.
Why...

You cried on his chest as he patted you gently.
Slowly you drifted to sleep, tired from all the cries.

He picked you up and placed you on the bed, still keeping you on his lap.

"You may feel like giving up, (y/n), but you deserve better, a happy future. So please, don't give up now, and I'll make you the happiest person alive,"

•°•°•°•

|<3 i know this is unusual, but...yea...uh...um...this might or might not come from experience...UH UH ANYWAYS YANDERE SCARAMOUCHE AFTER THIS LOVE YALLS|

~Nightcore

~Original