( 🍋 ) Between The Lord and The Subordinate [ Ayato x Reader x Thoma ]

.
Contains:
Threesome, Blowjob, Raw
.

"Come in,"

The shaky voice of his master made Thoma hesitate for a second. 
Lady (Y/n) entered around 30 minutes ago and she was still inside.

He shook his head, trying to remove any weird thoughts inside.
Slowly, he pushed the wooden door and peeked,... welp, it's too late to back down now.

Heaty breaths escaped from both figures.
Ayato's hand tightly gripped (Y/n)'s thigh, their tongue locked in a sloppy kiss. 
The housekeeper almost fell to the ground as the scene unfolded in front of his eyes.

"What's wrong, Thoma? Too scared to see where this goes?"
"Ah, n-no, milord... T-this is... I-it's not appropriate of me to see you and Lady (Y/n) in this state... My utmost apologies, m-milord, I shall leave-,"

"Shhhh, Thoma... You're being a little bit too loud, I didn't tell you to leave, did I? I let you in for a reason,"

The pyro vision bearer gulped his saliva in nervousness.
He could feel his little buddy starting to twitch inside in his pants.

Noticing that his trusty subordinate wouldn't dare to move, Ayato chuckled as he gripped your thighs tighter.
You, sensitive enough from all his actions before, jolted on his lap.

"You sure you wouldn't want a single taste of my beloved (Y/n)? I remembered hearing you moaning out her name a couple of times in your bedroom, or have my ears mistaken me?"

Kamisato's one and only housekeeper looked down, he has lost all the courage to look at you both in the eyes.
The tent in his pants was very visible, as much as he wanted to run away and hid inside his pillow, he couldn't resist the lust growing inside. 

He sat himself on the nearby couch and his hands went to work immediately.
Slowly pumping his shaft in his hand as he watched you break under Ayato's control.

Embarrassment piled up inside you but there's no way for you to run away from this.
The blue-haired man's cock was wrecking up your insides and his hands were all over you while his hot subordinate was jerking off to the sight of you.

"A-ayato...,let me cum... p-please... I'm begging you... I-i can't"
"Aweee, my darling... you can't handle it that much? You need to cum that badly?"

You nodded fast, you felt like breaking already with tears rolling down your cheeks, makeup smudged all over, and a very, very erotic face.
Your body felt weak, legs shaking nonstop, and neck full of red marks.
A sign for everyone that you belonged to someone.

The latter laughed in a deep voice and continued to thrust in and out your abused cunt, fingers flicking on your sensitive pussy.
A choked moan slipped out of you as you felt more unbearable pleasure washing all over.

"Fufu... I'm not a cruel man, sweetheart. Cum with me, I'll fill you up with my seeds and watch them drip out of your hole,"

Ayato held your hips tightly and slammed yourself down his dick, a low growl leaving him.
You trembled from the orgasm and an arousing warm liquid filled up your womb.

As you weakly trembled on his lap, Ayato took his time to make sure all of his cum were inside you, making more hickeys as he did.
The poor Thoma was forgotten on the side, reaching his own high alone.

His lord looked at him with a smirk, another idea grew on his mind.
Carefully, he pulled out and untied your sullied maid dress.

Playing with your hardened nipples, he whispered to your ear,
"Darling, it seems that little Thoma is quite lonely. Would you help him for me, hm? What do you say?"

Your nods were taken as a yes by Ayato, his smirk grew wider.
He guided you towards Thoma and let you do the rest.

A flustered expression were painted on Thoma's face as you leaned closer to his member.
Not bad, quite a size, you could say, smaller that Ayato's though.

You started to look into his eyes seductively and sat on the floor.
Cum leaking down your pussy, face red as cherry, body all exposed with red hickeys made Thoma's little friend excited once more.
Putting it between your boobs, you began to lick its head.

A whimper came out of Thoma as he used his hand to cover his face.
Your tongue danced around his reddening dick, feeling arousal come one more time.

Ayato, who's enjoying the view from his desk, found this very amusing.
What a submissive subordinate he has, down bad for the girl he just fucked senseless minutes ago. 

The feeling of your nipples on his cock drove Thoma crazy, your tongue licking his already sensitive member.
His fantasies came to live and it was presented in front of his eyes.

You tasted his precum starting to leak out, a lovely taste indeed.
You took his shaft into your mouth, still too long to fit it all in.

Bobbing your head on it, you enjoyed the whimpers and curses running out his lips.
Dominance flowed inside you, the well known man of Inazuma was now under your control.

As your confidence were flying up high, you felt a sharp pain and pleasure mixed all together from your pussy.

"Now, now, darling. Don't get too carried away, I don't like how you enjoy him that much"

You mumbled out words that sent vibrations to Thoma's dick, which made him jerk in pleasure.
His hand pushed your head deeper, making his cock hit the back of your throat.

As you gagged, Ayato proceeded push himself deeper into you, forming a bulge on you stomach.

One on your mouth and one on your womanhood, the stimulation was too much.
You clenched down Ayato's dick, releasing for the third time that night.
But the latter showed no sign of stopping, even fastened his pace.

Thoma was no different, the sensation of you engulfing his throbbing member so good that he didn't notice your orgasm.
These two males were ruining you and it was taking you to cloud nine.

You didn't even notice when both Thoma and Ayato shot their seeds into you.
You couldn't feel anything, right after you tasted the salty liquid in your mouth and warmness in your womb, you fainted out of exhaustion.

~
Next morning,

You rubbed your eyes slowly, trying to recognize where you were.
Your eyes drifted to the blue-haired man in his light blue yukata, writing something on his table a few steps from the bed.

Your legs gave up as soon as you tried to stood up, the wooden floor was not a nice place to land on.
Noticing that you were awake, Ayato rushed to your side and picked you up like a princess.

"Good morning, darling. It appears you have a nice rest, isn't it?"

You looked away from his navy eyes, too embarrassed to see him.
The latter chuckled and placed you back on the bed.

"Don't worry, Thoma will be here with breakfast in another minute and I'm sure Yae Guuji wouldn't mind you staying in the Kamisato Estate for the time being"

You still couldn't bring yourself to look at him in the eyes when you felt a warm kiss on your cheeks and the sound of the door closing.
Red blush crept up your cheeks as you looked out to the window.
It looked like it wouldn't be such a bad idea to spend some time here.

•°•°•°•

|OH GAWD ITS FINALLY DONE IM SORRY FOR PROCRASTINATING...
NEWAYS- UH... YEAH... SORRY-|