{ANGST} Can't [ Albedo x Reader ]

.

Blood splattered on the snow, staining the once white coldness.

"Well, well, well, it seems that even you can't do it,"

Laughing menacingly, the male walked towards Mondstadt, leaving trails of red liquid as he went.

~~~

You and Albedo were taking stroll under the moonlight, enjoying the cold wind that blew your (h/c) hair.

"(y/n), is there a reason why you wanted to take a walk in the middle of the night?"
Albedo asked, worried that you might catch a cold in the freezing air.

"No particular reason, it's just,... don't you think the moon is beautiful?"

He smiled at your answer, gazing up to the sky.

"Indeed it is, the moon is always such a beauty,"

"Mhm,"
You held his gloved hand tighter, which made him look at you with a confused look.

"Love, is there anything that bothers you? You are not acting like your usual self,"
He stopped and caressed your cheeks, observing your expression.

You sighed and nodded,
"It's just... I don't know if I'm the right person to handle the Festering Desire, that's quite a dangerous thing, yet you trusted it to me,"

Albedo chuckled, then looked deeply into your (e/c) eyes.
"(y/n), you are the only one gifted to be able to wield it. Yes it is a dangerous sword, yet you can use it with ease. I wouldn't trusted it to another person,"

You looked up to see him smiling warmly, convincing you.

"Alright, I guess... There's nothing much I can do either, right?,"

The two of laughed as you traced the path back to your camps.

~~~

You hid behind a rock, mouth being held by Albedo.
Your heart beat faster upon hearing footsteps.

A group of Fatuis have surrounded your camp, throwing your things here and there.

"Ugh, where is that damned sword?! Try to search correctly, will you,"

A Fatui Agent was ordering his subordinates to find the sword you're wielding right now, Festering Desire.

Albedo signaled you to stay hidden, as he walked out, greeting the intruders.
"Good evening, gentlemen,"

You heard him talking with the Agent from earlier, not aware of the Electro Cincin Mage behind you.

She stunned you, making you screamed in pain before falling to the ground, too weak to stop her from pulling out the sword.
"I found it, look!!,"

Albedo rushed to your weak electrocuted body. His eyes lit with anger, taking out his Skyward Blade.

The Fatuis went up against him, losing their members one by one. The Cincin Mage trembled with fear, pulling your limp body and placed the sword against your throat.

"You! Stop or I'll slit her throat!,"

Albedo stopped, leaving the Pyro Agent he was fighting and threw his sword.

The Cincin Mage tossed you aside and went to her comrade's side.

He scooped up your body, smiling as he saw you blinked your eyes.
"Are you okay? I went a little overboard right there, but everything will be fi-,".

Your eyes widen as you saw the Festering Desire stabbed through Albedo's heart, the panting Pyro Fatui Agent behind him.
"Do not mess with the Fatui," he said, followed with a satisfied laugh.

You panicked, holding his face while calling his name over and over.

Then, the sword dimmed, Albedo's bright teal eyes slowly turned to red, cracks started to form on his face, his once soft hands changed into dragon-like claws.
"Albedo...are you okay?" your voice trembled, not sure on what was happening.

Albedo crushed the two Fatuis, leaving you and him alone.
"(y/n), I'm begging you...please do it, before I destroy everything,"

He handed you his Skyward Blade, pointing on the gem on his neck.
Your tears ran down uncontrollably as you held the sword , your hands shaking.

You closed your eyes, pushing your hands down.

Albedo groaned,
"Hurry...I...can..no longer...control it...,"
You looked at him, laying yourself on top of him, crying.

"I can't...,"

You watched as the cracks spread across his face, his other eye turning blood red.
His transformation was complete.

He walked towards you, grabbing your neck and lifting you up.

"Why?... Why did you not stop me..,"
He grinned widely, blood flowing out of his eyes.

"I can't... because I love you more than anything...I'd rather see the world fall to destruction than kill you," you smiled softly, tears flowing down.

"Then, so be it,"
Albedo tossed your body harshly, breaking your ribs as you hit the snowy rocks, a tree branch went through your stomach,
You choked out blood, warm liquid flew out of your body.

You saw him walk away as you let the pain consume your conciousness.

•°•°•°•

| im making this bcs my friend chose Childe over Albedo, not that i hate Childe, i just love Albedo more |