Marionette's Wish [ Scaramouche x Reader ]

.

(Childe simps, please stay away from this one)

Contains:
Blood, Yandere vibes, Two-faced psychopathic (y/n)

Yandere!Scaramouche

.

"Milady, please let me escort you,"

"These flowers are freshly picked, Milady. For you,"

"Do you need my assistance, milady? It would be a huge honor for me,"

Politely, you rejected all of the Fatui agents and skirmishers who tried to get close to you.
Oh how annoying they were, swarming like pathetic insects.

You would happily crush them all, but given your position only as the 9th Fatui Harbinger, you would do nothing but stain your name.

"Sandrone,"

You heard your name called, turning your head to see a certain ginger.

"Tartaglia,"

Nodding in response, you saw a smirk form on his face.
This guy, too, tried to catch your attention, another pathetic being in your eyes.

"Say, Puppet, wouldn't it be fun if you could join me for dinner this evening?"

"Ah, i-,"

Your words were cut by Balladeer, who stepped in front of you.

"Tartaglia, jobless as always, I see? Shouldn't you be at Pierro's office? He was asking for a report of Liyue's Northland Bank,"

Annoyed, Childe left your sight, leaving you and Scaramouche alone.
He pulled you into his office and locked it, pinning you to the door.
Jealousy shone in his eyes, you laughed and slipped your tongue inside his mouth.

"My darling, Kunikuzushi,"

"Were they annoying, (y/n)? Tell me, and I'll make sure they'll pay for messing with my cute little Marionette,"

"Hmmm, I wn't mind if you do, Kuni-chan,"

Psychopathic smirk grew in both your faces as he pulled you back into a hot kiss.

~~~

Parting your lips with Scaramouche's, you spinned your knife.
A couple of agents and skirmishers down on the floor, begging for forgiveness.
A bloody hand touched your chin, turning your head towards your lover's satisfied face.

"What are you thinking, my little puppet?"

"Nothing, I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like you, Kuni-chan,"

You answered as you threw the blade that went through one of the skirmisher's eye.
He smiled and caressed your cheek, leaving wet, red marks.
Leaning your face on his hand, you closed your eyes, feeling safer than ever.

Next morning,
You skipped happily with no one stopping you in your tracks.
The ones who did that yesterday was now under the depths of the icy Snezhnaya ocean.

But still, this one pest kept on bothering you, no matter how hard you tried to avoid it.

"Morning, Sandreno~,"

You smiled annoyedly, once again, Tartaglia bothered you in this beautiful, snowy day.

"Well, hello. Is there a problem?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering if the cute Puppet would join me in my travel towards Liyue?"

"Ahahaha, how funny of you, Childe. Of course not, I have a lot of unfinished businesses,"

You swore you gave him a huge no in that sentence, but that small brain of his interpreted it another way.

"I won't mind staying another day so you can finish your work first, I'll wait you on the docks tonight, Sandreno,"

Waving back at him, you rushed towards Scaramouche's office.
You locked the door as soon as you entered, throwing your mask to the floor.

"F*CKING B*STARD! CAN'T HE SEE HOW ANNOYING HE IS? LATCHING ON ME LIKE A WORM...HOW DISGUSTING, WHY WON'T HE DISAPPEAR ?!"

Kunikuzushi watched you as you raged in his office, letting his books fly across the room.
A few moments later,
You calmed down and controlled your breath, then you peeked at Kunikuzushi who stood up from his chair and ran his fingers through your messy hair.

He layed you down on his lap and tidied the strands of hair that covered your beautiful face.
You met his violet eyes and his sadistic smile.

"Tell me, my sweet (y/n). Does Tartaglia annoy you that much?"

Nodding in agreement, you felt calm as he gently rubbed your cheeks.

"Then, my Marionette, I'll make him disappear for you,"

Small laugh escaped your lips and it grew louder and louder as Scaramouche's imagination ran wild to the basement of his chamber, filled with bloodied knives and chains.

•°•°•°•

|bam bam bam, okay, before you say anything...yes, this is a little bit psychopathic, (◕દ◕), i always wanted to go a little bit too far and this maybe it (*˘︶˘*).。*♡ |