Someone to Love You [ Scaramouche x Reader ]

.

Please listen to the song on the bottom of the story while you read...

Got My Number
-MonstaX

.

The rain fell on your coat, soaking you wet.
Tears that ran down your cheeks felt warm as you kept walking away further.

Stopping your tracks, you pulled out your phone, your hand trembling.
You pressed the first number on your emergency contact.

"(Y/n)?"

"B-big brother... Can you please pick me up?"

Your voice shook as you spoke, hoping Xiao would come soon.

"I'll come to you,"

The last sentence made you feel less vulnerable, slowly trying to wipe your tears.
A white Toyota Crown S220 pulled up in front of you, rolling down its window.

"Get in,"

You slipped yourself in, Xiao looked at you silently, gently pushing a box of tissues to your lap.
Patting your head, he drove back home, occasionally peeking at you who were crying.

As you entered the house, you threw yourself into the couch.
Xiao took his phone and called someone, you couldn't care enough.

~~~

You opened your eyes slowly, feeling the warmth of a person.
Scaramouche, your closest friend, laid your head on his lap.

"You awake?"

You nodded slowly, remembering the past events as tears ran down once again.

"Hey, hey, hey... Shhh, it's okay, Plushie... I'm here,"

His soft fingers wiped your tears, giving you a certain calmness.

"Tell me what happen, okay Plushie? I'll wait until you're ready.."

He gently rubbed your head, patiently waiting for you.
After wetting his hoodie, you lifted yourself and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Scara...,"

"Yes, (Y/n)?"

"He did it again...,"

"Childe?"

"Yes...,"

A sniffle escaped your lips, it ripped your heart as the scene replayed on your head.
Childe holding a another girl in his arms, kissing her gently.
Shoved you off when you asked why right there.

Not the first time, Scaramouche knew that very well.
It's the fifth time Childe did this to you, he would kneel apologizing in front of your door the next month.

Scaramouche pulled you in a warm embrace, letting you cry one more time.
It hurted him deeply to see you like this, wasted by a useless bastard.

You deserve someone better, someone who would appreciate you fully.

"Plushie,"

"Hm?"

You answered as you kept hiding in his hoodie, crying.

"If you need someone who can love you while he's gone, you got my number,"

"Thank you, Scara... Thank you so much,"

You drifted to sleep as Scara patted your back to sleep.
Carefully, he lifted you to your room, laying you down on the bed and covering you with the soft cotton blanket.

"And when you realize, it ain't him that's on your mind, Plushie, you got my number...,"

He whispered to you, giving a kiss to your forehead as he closed ths door.

"Same problem?"

Xiao leaned on the wall, eyeing on Scaramouche that just left your room.

"Yeah...,"

"We ignored this for too long... Let's go,"

"Yeah, he needs a lesson"

Scara cracked his knuckles as Xiao grabbed the key to his car, both boys knowing where their destination was next.

•°•°•°•

~Got My Number

|honestly this is the first time i listened to this band? found this song on tiktok and looped this for half hour as i make this... AND YES 2 STORIES ONE DAY <3 |