bully

It was the 3rd year of college. You are in a happy mood, because you were about to wrap up your class and have lunch with Natasha.

After going out of the building, you bump into a student, Max. Max is one of the popular ones and has always been mean to everyone.

"Sorry". You say and were about to keep walking until he holds your arm. He looks at you " Look were you are walking you freak."

At that moment a black Corvette Stingray pulls up at the curb. The windows rolls down, it reveals Natasha.

You and Max look into her direction.

"Hey Y/N." Nat says with a wink. Then she looks to Max.

"Yo beautiful, can I have a ride?" Max says as he winks at Nat. His friends start laughing. Nat's face expression is unimpressed. Then she noticed he has a tight grip on your arm.

She gets out of the car and walks to your direction.
Max looses his grip on your arm. Nat standing right next to you.

"My name is Max, what's yours baby?" Max says as looks Nat up and down.

She smirks. Abruptly she take his arm and puts it behind his back. Nat has him in a real wrist lock.

He struggles and she tightened the grip more. Max begins to whimper.

"If you ever touch Y/N or talk to her, calling her 'freak' or other terms. I will put a bullet between your eyes with your name on it." She warns him.

"Okay okay *whimpers* I am sorry just please let me go! It hurts!" Max exaggerates. All of his friends are watching.

Natasha lets go of him and he runs aways. She looks back at you. "Are you okay?" She asks.

You nod as she puts her arms around your neck and gives you a kiss.

"Thank you." You say after breaking the kiss. She smiles "No problem." Nat interlocks your hand with hers.

You both start to walk to her car and get in.

"So, I am starving. Where do you wanna have lunch?" Nat says as she turns the car on.

"Chick-Fil-A" You say as Nat starts to speed off.