cheater

this is from my other imagine book, check it out if you want to :)
—-

I slam my door, but that was prevented by Natasha.

"Stop slamming the fucking door Y/N!" Natasha yells at me as I make my way to my closet to get dressed.

"Fuck you Natasha. Leave me the fuck alone." I yell back at the redhead.

"You always go out to meet your friends, can you ONCE be here and spend some time with me?!" She yells back at me as she stands a couple of meters behind me.

"I'm a grown ass woman Natasha. When will you ever memorize in your fucking nut-sized brain that you can't fucking control me?!" I scream at her as I finally found something to wear.

"I bet you have a side chick, while you date me." She says which makes me abruptly turn around and walk towards her. Natasha sees me approach her and backs way slightly.

"What the fuck did you just say? The only 'side chick' I have is you Natasha! You are the only woman I look at, admire, love, kiss and fucking sleep with! Think before you fucking accuse me of something I am not! We have been dating for YEARS!" I yell at her.

I quickly take my wallet and phone so that I can leave. I slammed the door shut and walked towards the exit of the Avengers compound.

On my way there I saw Steve sitting on the couch.

"Is everything okay?" He asks as he pauses his movie.

"I can't wait to finally show her the surprise." I mumble as I lace my shoes.

"Natasha would never think of you cheating, she knows how much you love her. And you should hurry up with the surprise." He says as he watches me finish lacing my shoes.

"Yeah yeah. Bye." I bit my goodbyes and closed the door.

Oh boy.

~~~

It's 11pm and I'm finally finished setting up everything for the surprise.

I open the door to my bedroom and even though it's dark outside, I can still see Natashas figure sleep in my bed due to the moon light.

I change into something more comfortable and open the duvet to get into bed. As soon as I lay down, Natasha immediately latches onto my body. She lays her head on my chest and puts one leg over mine. I put my arm around her and kiss her head.

"I'm sorry..." Natasha mumbles into my chest.

"It's okay." I kiss her head again as I caress her back with my arm.

We fell asleep.

~~~

Day of the surprise

Today is finally the day.

Ever since that night of our fight, I have tried to spend more time with Natasha. We are on better terms, but Nat is still a little suspicious.

I woke up early so that I can make Natasha some breakfast.

After I was done making the breakfast, I take the tray and make my way to our shared bedroom.

I open the door with my unoccupied hand. I close the door and go to her side of the bed. I place the tray on her nightstand and sit side ways.

I place a kiss on her forehead and then her whole face. I do that until she groans.

"Rgh, Y/N stoooppp. It's too early for this." Natasha mumbles.

I keep placing kisses over her whole face. Natasha lets out a giggle.

"Y/NNN stopppp its tickles." Natasha keeps giggling.

I stop and I finally place a quick but gentle kiss on her lips.

"Good morning and happy birthday." I say with a big smile.

Natasha looks at me and hold my face in her hands, giving me a peck.

"Good morning and thank you." Nat rasps out.

"I made you some breakfast and after that I will take you somewhere." I reveal as I take the tray from the nightstand and place it on Nats lap.

"Thank you for breakfast." She thanks me and she starts to eat.

After she ate, we both brushed our teeth and got ready for the day.

All the Avengers congratulate Nat and give her presents.

~~~

It's finally time for the big surprise.

The day comes to an end and Natasha and I take a walk on the beach. We hold hands as the sun slowly sets.

I abruptly stop and turn around to hold Natashas both hands.

"I uh, want to give you my presents. I got two. One took me a lot of time and the other didn't." I say as Natasha just looks at me.

I take off my backpack and take out some files that are secured in a binder.

I hold it in my hands.

"It took me a lot to find it, but it was worth it. All the time I was gone, I was searching for this. These are files which contain the location of Yelena. I found your sister Natasha." I reveal the surprise.

Natasha couldn't believe what I just said. All her life she has been searching for Yelena and I found her.

Natasha has tears in her eyes as her hands start to shake.

"Y/N..." Natasha whispers.

I pull Natasha into my arms and rub her back smoothly.

I pull away and give her the files. She takes it carefully and looks over it.

"I can't believe it... thank you Y/N. This means everything to me.

"I would do everything for you." I peck her lips.

"So all this time, when you went away, you looked for this? I'm so dumb for thinking the worst. I'm so sorry." Natasha says as she sniffs.

"Nat, It's okay. Don't worry." I smile at her.