how we meet each other again

[slightly after Civil War]

Norway

3 months have past after our little dispute at the airport. I was on Caps team, because he was right and Tony was overreacting. It wasn't Buckys fault, it was this crazy scientist fault. What a dick.

Bucky is like a brother to me. I wasn't going to go against him. He has always been there when I need a shoulder to cry on. When I am bored or sad, he takes me to the festivals, which is always so much fun.

But now, we are all separated. Only me, Buck and Steve got to the jet. I don't know what happened with the others, I miss them, especially Natasha.

It was hard to leave her. She helped us get to the jet, even tough she signed the sokovian accords. I never understood why. I thought maybe she would sign the accords, because all her life she didn't had freedom. Signing the accords would mean that you don't have freedom and do whatever the government says.

When she helped us get to the jet, she made herself a criminal and had to run. I hope she is okay.

After the dispute, Steve and Buck helped me get to Norway. A place where I often went with my family. It's a save place that no one knows about, except Natasha. Steve knows a guy who got me a van. The fossils helped me set up everything, I am so grateful to have them. Steve left me a untraceable phone, in case for emergencies.

It's approximately 6.30pm when I got home, well, my van. It is in the middle of nowhere, surrounded with mountains and trees. A little village is near by, in case I need anything. I put my bag down and put all the groceries into the kitchen shelfs and fridge.

After I was done, I made myself comfortable. Got snacks and set up a movie. I laughed a lot at some scenes.

I was in the middle of chewing my Doritos when I heard a knock on my door. No one knows where I am. Maybe it is a lost person or something like that. But still, I had to be cautious and see what it is.

Swiftly, I took my gun out of the drawer and slowly but surely made myself to the door. I opened it quickly and I froze when I saw who it is.

"That's not how you greet your girlfriend after 3 months huh." The mysterious person admits.

I slowly put my gun down and ran in their arms. "Oh my god, Natasha! I missed you so much." You hug her tightly. Your arm snake around her waist and hers on you neck.

"I missed you too Y/N/N." She mumbles in your shoulder. You rub her back.

As you broke from the embrace, she cups your face and kisses you with lust. You kiss her back.

Both of you broke the kiss, due to the lack of oxygen. You look each other in the eyes and smile. Suddenly you begin to touch her face, thinking maybe this was just a dream.

She giggles at you. "Y/N, I am very real and this is not a dream."

"Oh, thank god." You relieved, Natasha chuckles slightly.

"Come in I have food and we can watch a movie or talk or whatever." You offer her and take Natashas bags. She follows you behind.

You set the bags on the bed that is on the other side of the van. When you walked back to Natasha, you see her looking around.

"This is cute. It's so peaceful." She says as she looks around the window.

"Yeah it is." You smile. She turns around and smiles back. Natasha walks past you to sit on the couch.

"I knew you would be here. I remember you telling me this is a safe place and you often had family trips here." Natasha says as she took the Dorito bag and started eating them.