weekly grave visit

*endgame and black widow spoilers*

Note: You and Natasha had to go to Vormir to get the Soul Stone. Natasha sacrificed herself for the Stone. A year has passed and you are having your weekly visit at her grave. Yelena was told that you killed her and is now looking for you.

It has been a year since Natashas death. You moved to Ohio to always be near her. It was hard at first, it still is, but you got used to it. The day has come were I am visiting Natashas grave again. It is always so hard and overwhelming. The routine is always the same. Get dressed, buy flowers, drive to grave and spend a hour there.

It took me about 15 Minutes to get dressed, I am wearing something warm because fall has begun and it quite getting cold.

I took my keys and wallet and made my way to my car. The drive to the florist was approximately 5 Minutes. Got out and went inside.

"Good evening Y/N. What can I do for you?" The friendly vendor asked me as I walked up to her.

"Can I have some Tulips, please." You tell the lady, she nodded and started preparing the bouquet.

"Going to Natashas grave?" The women asked hesitantly because she knows how hard it is for you to talk about her.

"Yeah. Like every week." You answer the vendors question with a sigh.

It took her about 5 Minutes to make a bouquet out of Tulips. She placed it in-front of you.

"That will be 5 dollars, please." The women says and go gave her the money.

You said your goodbyes to her and walked to you car. When you got in, you took a moment for yourself. You looked out of the car window and see many children, who are dressed as the Avengers. That sight made you smile a little. Then, you started the car and drove to the graveyard.

After 10 Minutes of driving you arrived at you destination. You parked your car at the side the of road, got out with the flower you just bought and walked to Natashas tombstone.

You saw her grave from a little distance. Tears have begun to fall, you quickly wiped them aways. Walking further, you came to a stop.

You looked down at the tombstone.

Natasha Romanoff
Daughter Sister Avenger

"Hey bubs. *sniffs* I miss you, a lot." You kneel down and place the Tulips down.

"I bought these. I know you like Lillies more, but these are also beautiful." Tears are falling down your cheeks, you couldn't hold them back. You looked down at the floor, still kneeling in front of her tombstone.

"Gosh Natasha, I miss you so much. Why, why you?" You wipe your tear aways with you jumper.

"You deserved better, much better."

You move to the side of the tombstone and gave it a kiss, a habit that you picked up. After kissing it, you moved back to stand in front if her tombstone.

"You know, when I bought these Tulips, I saw kids dressed as Avengers. It was cute." You smile and chuckle a little, still crying.

Suddenly, you hear footsteps behind you, leaves cracking. But you decided to ignore it and continue to grieve.

The footsteps have stopped, you feel the person is not even 10 feet behind you. You hear a gun click, which makes you turn around.

You see a blond women, in a yellow plaid coat. A gun aimed at you. Her expression is angry, but yours is calm and emotionless.

"What are you doing at my sister grave?" The mysterious women asked you as tears are willing to fell from her eyes.

Before Natasha died, she told you about her family. She talked so much about them, especially Yelena. You don't blame her for giving you the fault of her sister death, you blame yourself too.

"I came to visit Natasha, like I always do, every week." You answer the women with no fear.

"Why would the murderer of my sister visit her grave, huh?" She stepped forward, her gun still aimed at you.

"Because I feel guilt. She didn't let me sacrifice myself." You admit to Yelena. She is taken back by your confession.

"What do you mean sacrifice?" She asks as she slowly puts the gun to her side.

"We had a opportunity to get everyone back. Me and Natasha just got married and I didn't want to, because I was scared something might happen. But like I know how Natasha was stubborn, I just went along with it. We both got assigned to get the Soul Stone on Vormir. When we got there the Red Skull said 'In order to get the Soul Stone you must lose the one you love. A Soul for a Soul.' Me and Natasha were arguing, suddenly she pinned me down on the floor, saying I love you and then just ran. I didn't let that happen so I got up, ran and tackled her to the ground. I told her that I love her and then I ran up to the cliff and jumped. Natasha caught me but then she slipped and I caught her. Natasha was under me, it was hard to hold her. She begged me to let go, but I couldn't. Then, she said her last words and got off my grip. She fell and I could- I could believe it. I was crying like I have never done before. But then, I was laying in a pool of water. I opened my hand and I saw the Soul Stone. I sat there long, grieving. I couldn't believe she died, it wasn't real to me. I still feel guilt, it should have been me, not her. She deserved better." You tell the truth to the blond women who now has fully put her gun down.

You look up and see Yelena crying. She stands there speechless.

"I- I didn't know. I didn't know she was married. Oh my god. I am so sorry." Yelena sincerely says to you.

In the time where Natasha was still alive, no one knew about your marriage. You both thought it was better If no one knew. The only people that know are the Avengers.

Instead of responding you hug her tightly. At first she was frozen, but then she hugged you back.

"It's okay. You didn't know." You assure her. You both break from the hug.

You smile at her. "So wanna go get coffee or something? I want to get to know you Yelena."

She nods. "That would be nice."

You lead the way to your car, get in and speed off to a coffee shop.

After spending a whole day together, you both decided to keep in touch.

Natasha would have been happy to see both of you becoming good friends. You and Yelena need each other, for Natasha.