exausting

It was a rainy day. You had been working all day doing mission reports. It was hell.

Natasha was about to come back from S.H.I.E.L.D after training some agents and working with Agent Hill on plans for missions.

Now it was 9pm and you were still having your eyes on your laptop on the desk.

You hear the door open, revealing the exhausted redhead. Natasha look to you "Hey babe."

"Hey, love. How was work?" You ask her, not taking your eyes of the screen.

"Gosh it was so demanding." She exclaims, while starting to change from her suit to some joggers and your shirt.

"Have you been doing reports all day Y/N?" She asks as she is in the bathroom to fix her hair.

"Yeah, it's unbearable. My eyes hurt from looking at the screen too long." You chuckle at the end.

Natasha walks out, to your direction. Pushes the chair you were occupying, straddling you. You look up at her. She tugs some hair behind your ears.

"You should stop. It's not good for you. Lets go to sleep. I want cuddlesssss." She whines as she makes a pout.

You laugh at her and close the laptop. She wraps her arm around your neck and her legs around your waist as you stand up. Since you already are in shorts and a tanktop, you don't have to change for bed.

You lay down with her, Natasha on top of you, resting her head on your chest.

Natasha perks up, resting her chin on your chest while looking at you. "I love you." She says.

"I love you too, Tasha." You say as you kiss her forehead.

Not long after that you both fall fast asleep in each other arms.