norway

The sun shines through the small window of the van, which woke me up. I feel a heavy weight on me, I look down and smile brightly.

When you first meet Natasha Romanoff, you would say she is cold hearted, mean or rude. But here she is, laying on top on me, her beautiful long red hair spread on my upper body. Her right hand laying on my left shoulder, which is intertwined with my left hand and our legs tangled with each other.

After everything happened in the last 2 months with the fight at the airport in Germany, me and Natasha became criminals so we had to run away. We decided that Norway is the best place to be at, since Norway was always like a second home to me. Natasha knows this guy called Rick, so she asked him If he can provide us with essential stuff like, the van or a car. We are really grateful for him.

I got brought back from my thoughts when I hear a grunt from the redhead herself. I smile slightly, kissing her head.

"Good morning Natty." I greet the sleepy russian. She swiftly picks her head up to look at me in the eyes.

"Y/N, I told you not to call ne Natty. It's so cringe and I hate it." She mumbles with her sleepy eyes.

I laugh slightly, "How do you wanna be called, love?"

"Anything but not Natty." Tasha says as she rolls her eyes and lays her head back down to my chest.

"Bubs, If you keep rolling your eyes, they will stuck one day." I smile slightly, finding it amusing.

But the spy didn't, so she slapped my chest. Even If it didn't hurt, I let out a grunt.

"Own, what the hell! What was that for?" I whine at the action of my girlfriend.

She laughs and then looks up at me. "For being a idiot."

"Yeah, but I am your idiot." I say with my eyebrows wiggling.

"Oh shut up." Natasha replies with a chuckle as she got up. Once she stood up, I looked at her and burst out laughing.

Natasha turned around and had an confused expression on her face. She raised an eyebrow and questioned, "What are you laughing at idiot?"

Then I calmed down after literally laughing my ass off and answered, "Your bed hair." I started laughing again.

Natashas mouth hung open, so she took an old shirt she found from the floor and threw it in my fricken face.

I stopped laughing at took the shirt from my face and looked at her, but she was already walking away.

"Hey!" I called out for her as I swung my legs to the side to go after her.

"Fuck you!" Natasha shouted from the other side of the van.

"I love you too!" I shouted back with a smile.

Natasha isn't only my girlfriend, but my best friend. We always joke around with each other, even tough we are still sad about the whole 'civil war'. We always find a way to make each other laugh, which is one of the main reasons why I love this redheaded women.