liho

Natasha and I have been together for almost 10 years now and counting. We met back in 2012 when the Avengers first assembled. Before that, I knew who Natasha was and that she is a very important person at SHIELD.

Years and years later, battles after battles, we fell in love with each other.

Everything about her is incredible. Her amazing personality, her smile and my favorite, her green eyes.

After the battle of Thanos, we decided to retire and move away to have a peaceful life. We found a really nice lake house. It took us a couple of weeks to renovate it.

So this where we are now. It's a Friday afternoon, Natasha and I are sitting on the couch and watching some TV while we are cuddling.

We are watching a show and there is a cat on the screen. I love cats, they are the cutest animals ever.

Natasha picks her head up from my chest and rest her chin on it to look at me, we are inches away.

"We should get a cat." She says out of nowhere.

"A cat? Why do we need a cat?" I ask the redhead ex-agent as she smiles at me.

"Well, it's just us and no one else. It would be nice to have a pet." Natasha explains.

"I mean, I would love to get a cat. I love cats." I tell the love of my life as her smiles gets bigger.

"I will name the cat." She says.

"Okay and I will pick the cat." I tell her.

She leans to me and pecks my lips a couple of times, it made me laugh a little. Natasha leans her head back down on my chest as we continue to watch the show on the TV.

~

And that's exactly what happened. A week later, we went to the animal shelter in our town to see if they have cats to adopt, luckily they had.

I picked out a black cat. We also bought the essentials for her, like a bed, food and some toys.

Natasha decided to name her Liho.

As we got home, Liho explored our home. While she did that, Natasha and I set up some stuff for Liho, so that she can feel more home. Her bed was in our bedroom.

It's just me, Natasha and Liho.

~~~

A/N: Hello!! I hope yall are doing good. Thank you for almost 1000 votes!!!