snow

-A/N: I have this idea of writing a snow day, because it snowed yesterday in my country. So enjoy :)

A slight light from the sun shining through the curtains woke me up. I open my eyes carefully to adjust them to my environment. When I tried to sit up, I feel a heavy weight on me. My cute redhead, of course.

Her head is on my chest, drooling slightly on my shirt which is the cutest sight. Her arm is laying on my stomach and our legs tangled. I run my free hand through her red locks and my other hand intertwines with her hand on my stomach.

After some minutes, I hear a grunt. I look down and see Natasha waking up slowly. Her eyes flutter open, adjusting to her surrounding.

Once she came to her consciousness, she picks her head up to look at me.

"You know it's rude to stare at someone while they are asleep." Natasha says with her raspy voice. Hot.

"Good morning to you too bubs." I greet her with a kiss to her forehead.

She looks at me with so much love. I am so lucky to have her in my life. She saved me.

Natasha smiles and kisses me with passion and love. She straddles my hips as we continue our make out session. I sit up with her still on top of me. Her hands fall down to my stomach and mine on her hips. We deepen the kiss with our tongue dancing.

A loud knock on our door stops us from going any further. We pull away, our faces still inches away from each other. I groan loudly, which makes Natasha giggle.

"Love birds, wake up! Breakfast is ready." Clint informs us, we laugh slightly.

"Yeah, we will be there when we are ready! Now hush." I yell back at the archer. I hear him laugh and walk away.

My attention moves back to the goddess on top of me. We look into each others eyes with a smile on our faces.

"Sooooo where were we?" I wiggle with my eyebrows. Natasha giggles as she leans in to hug me.

Her arms are around my neck and mine arms are around her waist. She rests her face in the crook of my neck and leaves a kiss there.

We stay like that for while until Natasha moves her head, so it faces the window. She squeals which makes me jump.

"Oh my god look! Snow!" She squeals as she gets up and goes to the window.

I also get up to see it for myself, I stand behind her. It snowed for the first time this year. Flakes are still falling from the sky, covering the ground more. The lake is frozen. The trees are covered in snow. The road is nowhere to be found.

We both look around, mesmerized by the snow. I look down at the redhead who is fascinated. Her green eyes shine. I plant a soft kiss on her hairline, which makes her look up at me.

"I love the snow. We should go out later." Natasha suggests, I just nod and admire her beauty. Of course the spy notices and raises an eyebrow.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She asks with questioning tone in her voice.

"No. All I see is beauty." I admit which makes the 'scary' redhead blush. She stuffs her face in my chest hugging me. I put my arm around her shoulder, while she hugs my stomach.

A sudden idea pops in my head. I look down at her, she is looking out of the window still hugging me.

"Lets dance." I suggest with a British accent, which makes her laugh.

Natasha looks up at me and pecks my lips. "Yes. I would to dance with you buba."

A big smile forms on my face. I move from her grasp and walk towards my record player. I put some Aretha Franklin because I love that women and her music.

I turn around and held my hand up to Natasha. She giggles and takes my hand. I move us to the center of the room, where it's a little bigger.

She puts her arms around my neck and I put mine on her waist. We hug each other tightly while swinging around slightly. She has her head on my chest, mine is on top of hers.

"I forgot about breakfast. They are probably mad." I say to Natasha as the next song starts to play.Tasha giggles in my chest, I kiss her headline.

"I don't care. I love dancing at 9am in the morning to a snowy day with the love if my life." Natasha says as she looks up at me with her adorable eyes.

"And I love you." I smile at her, she smiles back.

"I love you too." She kisses me, it's not a hot or lustful kiss, it's a soft one.

-A/N: I love writing fluff :)