corgi

Nat's POV
Leaves crackle and fall from the trees as the wind flew by. Many of these leaves are orange and yellow as it is the fall season.  The whole ground is covered in autumn colors.

The weather is foggy, as well as a little cold. The windows of our wooden home are slightly fogged, little drops of water are running down.

Our cabin is located by a small lake and some trees are surrounded. The water of the lake is a little green mixed with blue. The liquid is slightly waving in all directions, due to the wind.

I am holding my beige colored mug, which was filled with hot coffee, in my cold left hand. In my other hand is a book that Y/n bought me for my birthday once. A big brown fluffy blanket is wrapped around me.

As I put my empty mug on the nightstand, I hear the door open, which means my fiancé is back from work.

I met Y/N at one of Tony's famous parties 10 years ago. Y/N stared at me with mesmerized eyes and a small smile, I looked at her back. Her friend nudged her with his elbow the get her attention, which I thought was funny. Later that night we talked for the first time and let me tell you, she was so shy, it was cute. She told me she is working as a captain at the police, which I found kinda hot. Ever since then we hit it off. After we won against Thanos, Y/N proposed to me and we decided to buy our first home together.

Anyways, back the where we are.

I put my book on the nightstand and get up from our bed. I walk out the room, towards the front door. As I turn the corner, I see Y/n putting her car keys and house keys in the little bowl next to the front door. When she hears my footsteps, she looks up at me.

As soon as her colorful eyes meet mine, she instantly smiles. I speed up my walking until I reach her. I instantly jump into her arms. Thankfully she catches me and laughs.

"Did you miss me that much?" She teases me as she gently lifts me up in the air.

"Of course you idiot." I say in a duh tone. Her giggle rings through my right ear as she lowers me gently down again.

My hands move up to her slightly messy hair as her hands hold my waist.

We make eye contact, a intense one. She is pretty, so pretty. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

Y/N POV

She is the most beautiful woman to ever exist. Her green eyes that are mesmerizing every time I look into them. Her flawless red hair that makes her so unique.

"Hey..." She whispers, bringing me out of my day dreaming.

"Helloooo...." I whisper back. She smiles widely as she moves her hands down to my uniform, which she loves by the way. She straightens out the collar.

"How was work?" She asks as she looks up from the collar.

"Yeah it was great. Rescued a dog with the fire department. The owner was very thankful. Then we stopped a burglary." I shrug my shoulders as Natasha listens to everything I say. That is one thing that made me fall in love with her, she listens to my rambling or when I'm upset. She is perfect.

"That's great. I'm so proud of you." She praises me. When she says things like that, my tummy explodes of butterflies.

I lean down a peck her lips and whisper against them, "thank you."

She smiles sweetly and pats my cheeks.

"Now go change and we can have lunch. I will cook something." She says.

"Yes, Ma'am" I salute her. Nat giggles and pushes me towards our bedroom.

———————————